06-02-2010, 12:22 PM #1
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); -Cash or vBux? If so how much? Cash he paid £25 out of the £50 he was supposed to.
-What did he/she steal? My PSN account
-How did they they scam you? Paid a deposit got the account and didn't pay the rest.
-What kind of proof do you have? Messages.
-When this happen? Today.
-What would you like to happen? Either he pays me all the rest of the money or i want my account back... but he has deleted all of my friends.

He said he would pay me £50 for my account... We had a massive argument on my GUESS_HU account chat so i dnt have any proof off that. He payed me half as a deposit and i gave him the details then he was supposed to pay the rest after he logged on but instead he sent me a message on my other account saying u got scammed :P.
Last edited by GUESS_HU ; 06-02-2010 at 02:26 PM.
06-02-2010, 09:44 PM #11
eZzii_
Banned
Originally posted by slickricky123 View Post
i havent got my account back

th details are changed
06-02-2010, 09:46 PM #12
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
changed to what?
06-02-2010, 09:51 PM #13
just ring sony if its your main account and if you know you date of birth to it andif the email you used for it is your email go on your email and there should be a message from sony saying your deatils have been changed and if you click on it it should say what it have been changed to.
06-02-2010, 09:51 PM #14
waltuO
N'wahs With Attitude
He's a regular scammer, he stole my xToXiiCkZz account but I was lucky enough to phone up Sony and get it back.

*NOTE TO EVERYONE: He's a complete and utter asshole, just simply don't trust him.*
06-02-2010, 10:25 PM #15
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
i got an email from sony but it just said that the details have been change and it said if u did not change them reply to this address so i replyed and now w8in on some help
06-04-2010, 08:26 AM #16
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by eZzii
yeh i did scam , i admit it cuz its nah my money so i deserve a ban , buh i would give the account back only i dont got it no more , so just ban me :/
srry 4 causing hassel

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

i payed 25 and then my dad caught me and i dont have the account

There is no point in carrying on this dispute.

You have admitted scamming.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo