06-03-2010, 10:20 PM #1
Da Only OG
Trollin Since '09
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Close he refunded me the vbux!!!
Last edited by Da Only OG ; 06-06-2010 at 03:03 AM.
06-04-2010, 07:57 AM #2
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
He has 24 hours to reply.
06-04-2010, 11:19 AM #3
Afrojack
Puffin da Erb
Ok first of all how do i know that you are not scamming me? You could easily have put in the wrong password or changed it for all I know. I have never scammed another user in my life. As I have told you when you PM'd me I don't have any use for that account. It would be foolish for me to take it back.(I can show a screenshot of all PM between me and this user if needed).

Please suggest a way we can rectify this situation as I believe I am not in the wrong here.

Thanks,

Croke-_
06-04-2010, 11:50 AM #4
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Croke
Ok first of all how do i know that you are not scamming me? You could easily have put in the wrong password or changed it for all I know. I have never scammed another user in my life. As I have told you when you PM'd me I don't have any use for that account. It would be foolish for me to take it back.(I can show a screenshot of all PM between me and this user if needed).

Please suggest a way we can rectify this situation as I believe I am not in the wrong here.

Thanks,

Croke-_

You recover the account using your secret question/email etc, when you have recovered it, you can then re-sell it to Moneyshotz.
06-04-2010, 12:42 PM #5
Afrojack
Puffin da Erb
Originally posted by Garf
You recover the account using your secret question/email etc, when you have recovered it, you can then re-sell it to Moneyshotz.

OK good idea. I shall do that asap and get back to you if it works.
06-05-2010, 05:22 AM #6
Da Only OG
Trollin Since '09
ight you could call sony but first go on that email from the site u registered that email on and look throught it and it says when people changed pasword and or email and if it says that screenshot it and put it on here cause i don't remember me changing password i got on there looked at stats and then signed off no changing password and then next day i go to login on it and the password email is wrong and im like WTF!!!!! and i wondered but if u get it back then give me passowrd this will go away and i agree with garf but iam not paying him 300k again for it!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by Croke

Thanks,

Croke-_

But i wasn't saying you did it but someone did and i was pissed that you were still responible scamming and i wasn't going to go with out someone getting blamed for it so i just sayed you since you the only person that know's the info and i knew if i posted this Garf would think of a way to help us solve this problem so sorry for this post i just wanted account back and i was pissed at that time!!!!!
06-06-2010, 03:06 AM #7
Closed upon request

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo