06-13-2010, 01:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I asked him to hack my friends accounts. I was stupid and didn't realize he had done this to anybody else and he had no feedback but I sent him the info anyways. He deleted their emails so there is no way of retrieving their password or anything. At least I'm sure the best of my knowledge. Here are the pics of our convo. Read them in order. Pardon my language in one of these but I was angry. No point of trying any of those accounts emails or passwords or anything so I didn't have to blur them out.

You must login or register to view this content.

Theres no space in between his name my fault its cianokid

Newest message: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by soldadito7 ; 06-13-2010 at 01:56 AM.
06-13-2010, 01:57 AM #2
It's called justice.
If you want to hack your friends, then YOU deserve to be hacked Winky Winky
06-13-2010, 02:26 AM #3
Nooooo. They gave me their emails and passwords to get 10th prestige hacked. I then went to this kid to hack them for me and he did this. They are not my accounts. They are my friends.
06-13-2010, 02:41 AM #4
He is lying
He told me to pretend I hacked him and I was confused I didnt know why he wanted me to pretend
But then he hacked me :O:O:O
Im sorry If I ever offended anyone Im just a 12 year old kid and now my dad is going mad he bought the maps for me :(

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Here is proof

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Uploaded with You must login or register to view this content.
06-13-2010, 02:53 AM #5
Jester Actual
Add me on Xbox
This is messed up. Why would you guys even pretend to hack each other, or anyone for that matter?

Now what I'm seeing is that Cianokid was pretending and that in the end Soldadito7 is actually the scammer. BUT your "plan" has ruined the trust and I wouldn't believe either of you anymore.
06-13-2010, 04:00 AM #6
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
You are both getting banned. One for hacking and one for being downright stupid.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo