06-14-2010, 09:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there!
I recently gave the user You must login or register to view this content. a xbox live code. Right after, he said that the code didn't work in his area.
IN the thread he saw that he could buy it in, i specified what area it was, so i don't find this to be a good exuse.
I realise he is very trused. But i can't be exepted to accept this. I can't sell this code anymore, since i can't be sure if it works or not.
That makes this unacepptable, whether he is trusted or not
He claims he hasn't used it, but i can't know that. Can i?
Screenshots:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Hmmster ; 06-14-2010 at 09:56 PM.
06-14-2010, 11:17 PM #2
Paul
Edwards
I have messaged irSAM! regarding this issue.

He is to provide proof that the code does not work in his area via. a screenshot or just a photo of his TV screen or buy the code off you as when you gave him the code you entered a sales contract that you would exchange goods.

He has 3 days to respond.
06-15-2010, 03:08 PM #3
Serenity_
kids with guns
Originally posted by Hmmster View Post
Hey there!
I recently gave the user You must login or register to view this content. a xbox live code. Right after, he said that the code didn't work in his area.
IN the thread he saw that he could buy it in, i specified what area it was, so i don't find this to be a good exuse.
I realise he is very trused. But i can't be exepted to accept this. I can't sell this code anymore, since i can't be sure if it works or not.
That makes this unacepptable, whether he is trusted or not
He claims he hasn't used it, but i can't know that. Can i?
Screenshots:
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Paul View Post
I have messaged irSAM! regarding this issue.

He is to provide proof that the code does not work in his area via. a screenshot or just a photo of his TV screen or buy the code off you as when you gave him the code you entered a sales contract that you would exchange goods.

He has 3 days to respond.

Multi-quoted to draw both of your attentions quickly.

As for the area issue, you stated it was an EU card, I am aware of this, I am in the UK, which technically is EU so I thought why wouldn't it work, obviously I was wrong.

I would urge you to look at my referrals, notice there is no negative feedback, only positive, so that should be in my favour. Here is the screenshots of me trying, and failing with the code, never before used.

Proof 1, shows the code being given, blocked out several characters, obvious reasons. You must login or register to view this content.

Proof 2, shows me entering said code, again, blocked out. You must login or register to view this content.

Proof 3, shows the code being invalid. You must login or register to view this content.

No editing has been done, only the blocked out characters, I have no recording software so I cannot record my Xbox footage.

Hope this has helped.
06-15-2010, 05:43 PM #4
Paul
Edwards
This dispute has been resolved, the code is fine to sell again.

Closed.

The following user thanked Paul for this useful post:

Serenity_

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo