06-28-2010, 07:35 AM #1
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Garf advised me to open a dispute, please consult him before closing it. <3

Alright, so I purchased a RuneScape account from PrayNSpray (now Markz) back in March. The username of the account was L3git Sword, the display name was Phat IVVVVI.

Everything was swell for about 2 weeks, then I had decided to change my display name to xKoala. So, I did that, logged out for the night, and went to bed.

The next morning, I tried to sign in (following the procedures, use original username, etc.), and it told me the password was invalid.

So, I was like 'aww, crap', and I told Pray about it. He said he didn't do it, so I asked who he had bought it from. He said Integrity. So, I went to Integrity, he provided me with some details about the account so I had better chances of recovering it, but it didn't work.

Please note, after the account was recovered, I basically /raged quit for about two months after asking Pray who he had bought it from, this is all recent. Beginning of June.

I figured it a lost cause, before recently. I decided to add 'xKoala' to my friend's list on RuneScape. Now, when you do that, it automatically goes to the current display name of the account, so it was now xInSaNiiTy. (I have attached an image which shows this.)

I searched xInSaNiiTy on the search feature, and came up with this -- You must login or register to view this content. I became suspicious, so I notified Schwalm, as well as Pray. Schwalm assisted me, and later recovered this thread -- You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see, the display name of the account is xKoala, and it has the same levels/items it did before it was recovered. TRChamp bought it from PIMP.

That is MY account. I purchased it, and am no longer in possession of it. I never sold it to anyone, never let anyone borrow it, nothing.

I sold $50 worth of accounts, codes, etc, to be able to purchase it, as well as the 1,000,000 vBux that were literally used to buy it.
Last edited by Booshykins ; 06-28-2010 at 08:03 AM.
06-28-2010, 09:57 PM #11
TRchamp12
I iz pro drupshut?
Originally posted by Untoten View Post
So then Plague must have recovered it while I had it... Did Plague buy it from someone else, do you know? If not, then I assume Plague's to blame.

Yup, here's the thread.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

That's the furthest I could trace it, so Fear is probably the culprit.

Well how will this work out? I know you deserve to get the account back but I have at least doubled the value of that account :/
06-28-2010, 10:59 PM #12
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by TRchamp12 View Post
Well how will this work out? I know you deserve to get the account back but I have at least doubled the value of that account :/

I don't know, mate. I'll think of some way to do this so we're not both screwed over. It's just as unfair to you as it is me. > . <

Hm...

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Get my PM?
06-28-2010, 11:10 PM #13
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast

I'd appreciate it if you would stop ignoring my posts, PMs, etc. =D

It's not helping the situation, and like it or not it is MY account. ; )
06-28-2010, 11:16 PM #14
TRchamp12
I iz pro drupshut?
Originally posted by Untoten View Post
I'd appreciate it if you would stop ignoring my posts, PMs, etc. =D

It's not helping the situation, and like it or not it is MY account. ; )

I'm not ignoring your posts, I just don't know how it will work out. I know you will get your account back, but I'm basicly getting screwed over because I'm missing out on the 1million vBux that I spent on the account. I'll PM the details right now.

The following user thanked TRchamp12 for this useful post:

Booshykins
06-28-2010, 11:18 PM #15
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
I'm not ignoring your posts, I just don't know how it will work out. I know you will get your account back, but I'm basicly getting screwed over because I'm missing out on the 1million vBux that I spent on the account. I'll PM the details right now.

I'm sorry, I'm being a dick. It's just I'm a little riled up at the moment. Sorry. Please don't take it personally, it's just that this whole situation sucks.

I get odd when things get out of hand, and I'll try to get you anything I can to compensate for this.
06-29-2010, 02:51 AM #16
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
TRChamp can have the account back. I can't do this to him. He put a lot of time into the account, he deserves it.

Although it may be unfair to me, it's good to know that it's going into the hands of someone who worked for what they have.

So, whatever needs to be done I'll do, but the dispute is solved. Only thing is finding out who scammed me in the first place.

I'm out 1,100,000 (because of the tax and all), but oh well. I guess I'm screwed. x D

The following user thanked Booshykins for this useful post:

BlowJobsFor5k
06-29-2010, 06:25 AM #17
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME

Dont worry, the million v-bucks that were being refunded to untoten will now be sent to you insteadSmile

Big thanks for returning the account plus 150 rep for you aswellSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo