07-04-2010, 02:54 PM #1
FlamezJTAGShop
*Level One Trustworthy*
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is the Profile for Pein: You must login or register to view this content.

I was selling a Steam account with

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Singleplayer and Multiplayer
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Half-Life Source
Left 4 Dead 2
Ricochet

Stated in the description was "Every game in good standing (VAC)
except Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer."

I sold this account for a mesely 20$, when it is clearly worth over 40$ used, even when banned from Mw2.

The Reason I sold it so cheap: I did a system link for a user from NGU and it was the only thing he had to offer as he was no longer a PC Gamer, so at 20$ I was already making a good enough profit.

I have uploaded the conversation Log that we have had on MSN. I also even gave him a good deal because he was unable to type in 20$ into paypal he could only give 5$ at a time on different days which was strange to begin with.

We agree'd that he can change password and email no problem after the full amount is paid off and it was sold as banned in MW2. He still owes me 10$ (Recieved 2-5$ payments in paypal).

Here is the Link to the XML Msn Log.
You must login or register to view this content.
*Password is being changed as I do not know how to edit out of xml*

Thread where transaction took place.

Picture of MSN / Log

Uploaded with You must login or register to view this content.

All I want for is my 10$ that is remaining, and for him to stop calling me a "Scammer" when he clearly owes me money.
Last edited by FlamezJTAGShop ; 07-04-2010 at 03:01 PM.
07-04-2010, 07:04 PM #2
i told you i want my money back you have 10$ and i didn't change the password of the steam account you have the account i told give me my money back you didnt tell me it was mw2 banned i hope you show all the messages you are the real scammer so STFU and dont lie
07-04-2010, 08:20 PM #3
FlamezJTAGShop
*Level One Trustworthy*
Mature language right Pein? You owe me 10$ Still for the account as the sale was finalized.
07-04-2010, 08:32 PM #4
give me back my money thats all i changed my mind
07-05-2010, 04:05 PM #5
FlamezJTAGShop
*Level One Trustworthy*
Originally posted by P
give me back my money thats all i changed my mind

The Deal is final, I am expecting my payment.
07-05-2010, 06:49 PM #6
give me the money and take your account scammer
07-05-2010, 10:50 PM #7
FlamezJTAGShop
*Level One Trustworthy*
Originally posted by FlamezJTAGShop View Post
The Deal is final, I am expecting my payment.

Thank you .
07-06-2010, 01:10 AM #8
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
The original thread clearly states MW2 is not in good standing. The last edit on the thread was prior to the sale of the account.

P₤iN™ - You have 24 hrs to pay the additional $10. Please post proof of the completed transaction.
07-06-2010, 01:15 PM #9
sent pm rjive hope you read it
07-06-2010, 03:19 PM #10
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by P
sent pm rjive hope you read it

I will respond to your PM here...

The original thread that offered the items for sale clearly stated what you were getting and the price was negociated between the two of you. If you didn't ask the additional qusetions prior to entering into the agreement that is not the fault of the seller.

The seller has to agree to refund the money and you give the account back. He's asking for the additional payment based on the agreed deal.

As I stated above, you have a certain period of time to pay the remaining amount.... Little less than 11 hours remaining to make the final payment.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo