07-10-2010, 07:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok here is the story. I was searching the forums to see if i can buy the new mw2 dlc from somebody for vbuxs. I ran across Gods_Toe and he was selling for 600kvbuxs You must login or register to view this content.

then when it came down to the maps coming out i was so ready to play them so i just used my creditcard and went ahead and bought them here the prove i already had 2usd and some cents on my account so it only costed me $12.44usd for the maps You must login or register to view this content.

he is sending me messages saying that i changed the password to his account and that he wants his 600vbuxs or he is reporting me saying that his customers couldnt log in his account to get the mappacks because i changed the pass You must login or register to view this content.

Some how when he first sent me the message he only had 600kvbuxs now he has 1.6vbuxs

But if you look at his rep it looks like they did login to the account and got the mappacks You must login or register to view this content.

i will be proving more proof later in the day i just want to clear up that i didn't scam this kid i bought my own mappacks and if somebody can tell me how to get the my transaction from psn that would be great
07-10-2010, 07:37 PM #2
Genocide-
★GoML★
You can go into the PSN store and show that you purchased it. You can also show that there is not a multi account on your PS3 that you have to download it on. To prove that you dint delete the account to hide this you can show proof of you in the mappacks. If the account was deleted the maps would have some weird thing with copyright and you would not be able to play it.

The following user thanked Genocide- for this useful post:

knightryder77
07-10-2010, 07:43 PM #3
Originally posted by CrayolaChaos109 View Post
You can go into the PSN store and show that you purchased it. You can also show that there is not a multi account on your PS3 that you have to download it on. To prove that you dint delete the account to hide this you can show proof of you in the mappacks. If the account was deleted the maps would have some weird thing with copyright and you would not be able to play it.

i see what your talking about i went to the psn store and it just shows my dlc and i have gameshared with alot of ppl so i can't delete anybody but i can go to each name and go to the sign in screen and show prove of the email of that account i think that is what i will do
07-10-2010, 07:44 PM #4
Genocide-
★GoML★
Ok good luck. Glad to help ya
07-10-2010, 07:56 PM #5
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
Dude

I gave him the one million vbux ...

So they didn't get it and in his rep he properly just linked that thread when someone wanted to rep him
07-12-2010, 07:46 AM #6
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Dispute thread are for users doing the accusing, not to say "I am being acciused"

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo