07-24-2010, 07:18 PM #1
biggiesmalls
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is the thread it was for the account M40A3xPredatorXx which had everything unlocked

You must login or register to view this content.

He pm'ed me saying he'd pay £90 and I said ok and I have proof if needed.

So I gave him account details along with my paypal address so he could pay me like he said he would, then I sign onto my other account to let him try account out, and he says "Sent" and then signs out, I check my paypal and there is no money!!! I Am raging!

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Please help I paid $50 for this account :(

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Is anyone gonna do anything! He stole my account! which I paid for!
07-27-2010, 02:43 PM #11
BangBro
Gym leader
Originally posted by biggiesmalls View Post
Thanks for the proof ePro, hes only saying its level 45 to hide that its my account. Scammer.

The account is 10th level 45 and it's name is xFlexo- It was bought of Fallennn and it has now been sold to FALLOUT_FTW.

Biggie I don't have your account you tried changing the pass of it as I was about to send you the money just admit it.

Proof:

Last edited by BangBro ; 07-27-2010 at 03:04 PM.
07-28-2010, 03:11 PM #12
biggiesmalls
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by EpicZack View Post
The account is 10th level 45 and it's name is xFlexo- It was bought of Fallennn and it has now been sold to FALLOUT_FTW.

Biggie I don't have your account you tried changing the pass of it as I was about to send you the money just admit it.

Proof:

Probably stole that aswell you wanker.
07-28-2010, 04:26 PM #13
BangBro
Gym leader
Originally posted by biggiesmalls View Post
Probably stole that aswell you wanker.

Mods can ask Fallennn himself if I stole it or not and talk polite.
07-28-2010, 04:27 PM #14
biggiesmalls
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by EpicZack View Post
Mods can ask Fallennn himself if I stole it or not and talk polite.

I aint even gonna bother with you anymore, enjoy your account, but what goes around comes around Winky Winky
08-03-2010, 12:00 AM #15
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
If someone says trust you I'm not a scanner that usually means you can't trust them lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo