08-09-2010, 10:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Two people have requested subs in my Youtube-shop for 34k vBux each, none of them have paid.

GQGK:

Scammer NGU Name: GQGK
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
He hasn't paid anything. As seen on his profile he has been online after the message, without sending any vBux.

When did this happen: He requested the service 15th of July. I completed the service 26th of July.

How much?: 34k vBux (34000).

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, as seen in the message.
If yes, What did they say?:- You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: None.

Big Smoke:

Scammer NGU Name: Big Smoke
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

He hasn't paid anything. As seen on his profile he has been online after that I completed the service, without sending any vBux.

When did this happen: He requested the service 19th of July. I completed the service 26th of July.

How much?: 34k vBux (34000).

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, without any answer.
If yes, What did they say?:- He hasn't answered.

Other comments: None.

As these aren't any big service, with a large amount of vBux I've waited long enough before I started this dispute. This may be small amount of vBux, but they are still meant to be paid.

Thanks.
08-09-2010, 01:49 PM #2
Originally posted by Emphasize View Post
I wouldn't call it scammed mate. And GQGK has bought subs off of me before and paid.

You're not allowed to write here, and he hasn't paid me, that's the only thing that matters right now.
08-09-2010, 02:34 PM #3
Vanitas
Retired
Show me proof that they didn't pay, like your vbplaza history. Use Prt Scr if you can.
08-09-2010, 02:52 PM #4
Originally posted by Vanitas View Post
Show me proof that they didn't pay, like your vbplaza history. Use Prt Scr if you can.

You must login or register to view this content.
08-09-2010, 03:01 PM #5
Vanitas
Retired
I have messaged them, they had better respond next time they get online.

EDIT: Big smoke hasn't been on since: 07-27-2010 So we might not get a response from him.
Last edited by Vanitas ; 08-09-2010 at 03:06 PM.
08-09-2010, 04:44 PM #6
GQGK paid just some minutes ago.
08-09-2010, 04:49 PM #7
Vanitas
Retired
Alright, since Bigsmoke hasn't been on in a few weeks, it'll be hard to keep up with him. I'll leave this thread open, until Bigsmoke logs back on.
08-10-2010, 09:11 PM #8
Im Back Ive Been On Holiday For 2 Weeks So I Havent Been Able To Check NGU I Have Sent Your Payment Now Sorry For The Delay.

Big Smoke Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Comic Book Guy for this useful post:

Dewzy916, HolmN
08-10-2010, 09:26 PM #9
Both have paid.
Thanks, I'll report this thread to be closed now. Smile
08-10-2010, 09:37 PM #10
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
The case is closed!Smile!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.