08-11-2010, 09:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I bought a verified paypal account off of him for 1 million vbux i used it he said it will not be limted but he lied it did and now i cant even use the account without re putting in the info to his credit card which of course i dont have so i would like a refund.Here is my proof:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Charmander. ; 08-11-2010 at 10:00 PM.
08-11-2010, 10:25 PM #2
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
You need to post proof and links to his profile if you want help...
umm do you not see the proof and your not suposed to post here dude
08-11-2010, 10:30 PM #3
Vanitas
Retired
Show proof that you payed him the vbux, a vbplaza history screenshot.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Link me to his profile, then.
08-11-2010, 10:31 PM #4
Originally posted by Vanitas View Post
Show proof that you payed him the vbux, a vbplaza history screenshot.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Link me to his profile, then.
heres his profile link

08-11-2010, 10:36 PM #5
Vanitas
Retired
I see that you payed, I have contacted Ace's Hoe. He has until the next time he logs in to respond.
08-11-2010, 10:37 PM #6
I see that you payed, I have contacted Ace's Hoe. He has until the next time he logs in to respond.
ok thank you
08-12-2010, 08:02 AM #7
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME

Just for your info mate, no dispute has been made but Aces Hoe has already been accused of scamming headshots from another user but claims his disk is broken.

In effect, if proven, this is his second scam.:y:
08-12-2010, 09:23 AM #8
Originally posted by Cpt.Playa View Post
heres his profile link

Sorry? Im a little confused on whats happened you could of just PM'd me this >.<

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by Garf
Just for your info mate, no dispute has been made but Aces Hoe has already been accused of scamming headshots from another user but claims his disk is broken.

In effect, if proven, this is his second scam.:y:

It has broke Garf -.-I said i'll finish them when i get a new disk.

Edit 3 GET IN THERE! Happy : I don't think, Well i know the account is limited as i can't get on the account either it's just regular matience from paypal and you just need the credit card to log in. Well account number. I supppose... I could give it you on MSN.

Edit 4: OK logged on the account and it is limited ( First time this has happened >.> ) I'll just un-limit it for yah and send you back the new password.
Last edited by Ace's Hoe ; 08-12-2010 at 09:37 AM.
08-12-2010, 06:25 PM #9
Originally posted by Ace
Sorry? Im a little confused on whats happened you could of just PM'd me this >.<

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

It has broke Garf -.-I said i'll finish them when i get a new disk.

Edit 3 GET IN THERE! Happy : I don't think, Well i know the account is limited as i can't get on the account either it's just regular matience from paypal and you just need the credit card to log in. Well account number. I supppose... I could give it you on MSN.

Edit 4: OK logged on the account and it is limited ( First time this has happened >.> ) I'll just un-limit it for yah and send you back the new password.
he could've pmed me the info and he didnt now he is offline so i want my money back
08-12-2010, 08:48 PM #10
Originally posted by Cpt.Playa View Post
he could've pmed me the info and he didnt now he is offline so i want my money back

Sorry?

10 Charecters.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo