08-21-2010, 03:28 PM #1
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I bought his Mirrage- account about a month back, not sure for how many vbux. Seen TheMagicPancake trying to sell it to others and I just clocked on that this is my account.

I either want my vbux back or the user Mirrage- to get banned.

Thanks.

The following 4 users say thank you to Vain Designs for this useful post:

.Robot, Comic Book Guy, iDelete, iSMACKyouFACE
08-21-2010, 04:49 PM #2
Originally posted by MaGiKz View Post
I bought his Mirrage- account about a month back, not sure for how many vbux. Seen TheMagicPancake trying to sell it to others and I just clocked on that this is my account.

I either want my vbux back or the user Mirrage- to get banned.

Thanks.

I only SOLD Mirrage- to one PERSON SINCE YOU BACK DOWN FROM TRADE SAYING IT SUCKED

i just sold it like a week ago
Last edited by zPeRFeKTx ; 08-21-2010 at 08:53 PM.
08-21-2010, 04:55 PM #3
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
You must login or register to view this content.

Contacted him to ask how he got the account.

The following user thanked Spartan Gunney for this useful post:

TheMagicPancake
08-21-2010, 05:03 PM #4
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Mirrage is saying you brought the account but said it sucked so you gave it back to him for v-bucks. Then he boosted and re-sold the account a week ago.
08-21-2010, 05:16 PM #5
i sold the account to that kid first i sold it to Majicz in MArch 2010 and he gave it back sayin it sucked.

so i boosted it up and SOLD it to Pancake 1 week ago

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

SO now you want it back once it has better stats after you said it sucked and gave it back to me

Once you gave it Back to me i boosted with my friend bq_iiSavage to gets stats better

i used that account for my Doubles GB for about 2 months

then when i didn't want it i tried to sell it again and someone bought it

SO YOUR LOSE FOR GIVING BACK A GOOD ACCOUNT
08-21-2010, 06:02 PM #6
Sorry for posting in this thread. But Mirrage- told me the stats were legit. Not boosted. If Majicz gets the account back, I want my vBux back too (150k).
08-21-2010, 06:07 PM #7
Originally posted by TheMagicPancake View Post
Sorry for posting in this thread. But Mirrage- told me the stats were legit. Not boosted. If Majicz gets the account back, I want my vBux back too (150k).

the stats aren't boosted the camos on some guns are
08-21-2010, 06:11 PM #8
Oh. Ok. That's fine then. If for some reason a mod needs to see the account, then I'll be happy to give them the account details.
08-21-2010, 06:15 PM #9
Originally posted by TheMagicPancake View Post
Oh. Ok. That's fine then. If for some reason a mod needs to see the account, then I'll be happy to give them the account details.

i know i think its kinda phony how he gave me the accountback saying it sucks so i made account very good got some camos on it

and now he wants its back

that pretty gay i think after he gave it back saying it sucked on PSN
08-21-2010, 08:12 PM #10
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
Originally posted by Garf
Mirrage is saying you brought the account but said it sucked so you gave it back to him for v-bucks. Then he boosted and re-sold the account a week ago.

Wow how much does this guy lie? I never said it sucked and you never game me vbux back.

EDIT: Excuses much? And proof of giving me vbux back and me saying this account sucked?

P.S How can this guy give me bad feedback when I'm the one who got scammed here?

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mirrage
I NEVER SOLD Mirrage- to anyone

i just sold it like a week ago

You said you never sold it me but now your saying that you did and I said it sucked, man your a bad lier.
Last edited by Vain Designs ; 08-21-2010 at 08:14 PM.

The following user thanked Vain Designs for this useful post:

.Robot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo