09-05-2010, 08:22 AM #1
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A few months ago I sold djwormy 3mill for $18. A few weeks ago I go to my paypal and notice that theres a chargeback claim from him over those $18. I talk to him about it and he says that his paypal was deleted and its from his credit card. vBux was selling for $3 per mill at the time but I didn't want to go through all that so I told him if he refunded my vBux I would accept responsibility for the chargeback. I do that then I notice that paypal takes off an extra $10 from me. I tell dj about it and this is what he says:

I dont have paypal so i dont give a **** i dont owe u anything u cant report paypal for taking ur money. I cant do shit so piss off and leave me alone. for all i know ur just trying to get free money.
09-23-2010, 07:22 AM #74
Im refusing to pay my b day money. It wasnt me that took 10 thats your loss not mine. As spartan said in my other dispute we are not responsible for scams or transactions that have whent wrong
09-23-2010, 12:12 PM #75
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by djwormy12 View Post
Im refusing to pay my b day money. It wasnt me that took 10 thats your loss not mine. As spartan said in my other dispute we are not responsible for scams or transactions that have whent wrong

If you don't pay back you will be infracted.
09-23-2010, 03:21 PM #76
Originally posted by Spartan
If you don't pay back you will be infracted.

Ok heres what ill do ill give joker his money on 4 conditions

1. Ill sell 1 of my b day presents for £20 only!
2. £6 which is the equavalent will be sent to joker
3. the rest will be to pay for challenge lobbies in my name, for my accounts
4. I want all those that -repped me and called me a scammer to +rep back and take back what they said.

I think that seems fair and everyones happy. + i want my 1 million vbux back.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

thats 9 people btw
09-23-2010, 03:27 PM #77
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Ok heres what ill do ill give joker his money on 4 conditions

1. Ill sell 1 of my b day presents for £20 only!
2. £6 which is the equavalent will be sent to joker
3. the rest will be to pay for challenge lobbies in my name, for my accounts
4. I want all those that -repped me and called me a scammer to +rep back and take back what they said.

I think that seems fair and everyones happy. + i want my 1 million vbux back.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

thats 9 people btw

Once you have refunded Joker, I'll look into getting your rep back. If you sell ether of the cards, £6 or $10 needs to be sent to Joker.
09-23-2010, 03:35 PM #78
Once you have refunded Joker, I'll look into getting your rep back. If you sell ether of the cards, £6 or $10 needs to be sent to Joker.

You must login or register to view this content. <---- check and verify that this is for £20 ONLY!

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by JoKeR View Post
WTF is this? The original trade was 3mill for $18. You made a chargeback attempt which failed. Then you made another that paypal believed. You gave me 3mill to accept responsibility to paypal for the transaction. They charged me an extra $10 (as spartan has seen). I told you I DONT WANT VBUX I WANT MY $10. Not only is 1mill not worth $10 but it isn't even what I want. You admit you have money and can pay it back but refuse to, so no the dispute isn't over.

You must login or register to view this content. -______-

eh send my 1 million back or YOU will be infracted

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

I want the rep added on to my current rep count which is 541
09-23-2010, 03:37 PM #79
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

eh send my 1 million back or YOU will be infracted

I want the rep added on to my current rep count which is 541

You will receive you're rep and vbux back after Joker has been refunded.
09-23-2010, 03:51 PM #80
You do realise he has just robbed me
09-23-2010, 10:32 PM #81
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin
You do realise he has just robbed me

What are you talking about? I told you I'm not interested in vBux, I'm not trying to steal them from you. I just sent you 850k back, I'll get you the rest when vBookie pays out today or tomorrow. So how about you stop worrying about vBux and worry about the money you owe me.
Last edited by THE_JoKeR ; 09-23-2010 at 10:37 PM.
09-24-2010, 02:00 AM #82
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin
Paid back the other 150k.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo