09-28-2010, 02:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: thepr0
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen:

How did you trade:
PayPal
How much?: $5.50

Did you;
Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?
Yes
If yes, What did they say
Originally posted by another user
ngu is a lobby read the last message carefully genius i aint talkin about psn ngu is only one lobby out of hundreds so who cares bye

Other comments:

Charged back on PayPal after he got in my lobby and received all challenges etc...mod please get a ban off
Last edited by AZ-Unit ; 09-28-2010 at 07:40 PM.
09-28-2010, 05:35 AM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Please use the correct layout.
09-28-2010, 07:41 PM #3
Originally posted by Spartan
Please use the correct layout.

Fixed .
09-28-2010, 07:52 PM #4
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
I can't view is profile. It says "Page not found."
09-29-2010, 07:34 PM #5
SupaTrollioBros
I can has potato!
Originally posted by Spartan
I can't view is profile. It says "Page not found."

Here is the correct link:

Sorry for posting tho, just trying to help out =D
09-29-2010, 08:42 PM #6
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
09-29-2010, 10:32 PM #7
Sucks when guys have to scam just for $5.50 lol.
09-29-2010, 10:52 PM #8
i did not scam i dont have nothing ill prove it go online and check my damn user name and stats instead the mod mess me up im ban from leader boards and such i spend the whole time fixin it when the owner of the lobby invited me back to fix it he ignore me and i got kick it froze twice thats not my fault your damn thing is faulty am i wrong for asking for my money back when that crap doesnt work properly..it was so shitty that it skip from one menu to the next and when you go to certain options it would be something else. im not going to pay for some crap like that. i rather spend a good 10 bucks than 5.50 for something that screw me over. now if you want to ban me for been right then do what ya want if u want to take his side but truth be told
09-29-2010, 11:45 PM #9
You received everything that was stated in the thread, as I have told you numerous times. Your inability to read and follow instructions is not my fault. Despite your inability to read, you still got all of the T&E, camos, attatchments, level 70, and custom class names.
09-29-2010, 11:51 PM #10
no i didnt genius go online you and whoever wants add my psn: jerzzthepr0 see if i got that. i couldnt even access the menu for thing and when i did it froze he invited me back when he did i seen all my stats mess up and the whole time im asking the stupid guy whos hosting it to help and he ignores me what kind of business is that..aint no instructions anywhere so shut ur mouth your wrong and anyone will say the same thing case close. next time make sure before hosting a lobby or doing something to make sure it works and if it doesnt the state on your post to stay away or mention what dont work..alright so ban if ya want but ya know this man is wrong learn how to do business

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo