09-28-2010, 03:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I paid this guy $3 to join a PS3 MW2 challenge lobby he was hosting. He told me that he was online right then and was ready for me to join the lobby now. After I sent the money he logged off and didnt come back online for hours. When he came back he told me I was banned from joining his lobbies and I WOULD get my money back in full. FOUR days later I still have not got my money back, I think four days is plenty of time for him to return my money for a service that I did not receive. He now threatens to not give my money back at all because I'm "spamming" him. I am clearly not spamming. you will be able to see that from the pictures bellow.

Heres the conversation we had, all over ngu PM's. (read from bottom to top)

You must login or register to view this content.

And here is proof that I paid.

Get this guy banned. Hes obviously a scammer if he stole $3, like seriously, $3?

For any other information that a mod needs to ban him or whatever just post here or send me a pm Smile

ps. it's the principal of being scammed that I don't like, I'm not in desperate need of that $3.
Last edited by croat93 ; 09-28-2010 at 03:11 AM.
09-28-2010, 03:13 AM #2
Maybe you missed out on this PM you sent me?
and maybe the thing is is that Im the middle man and that if anyone its Sarmas you should be disputing?
+Now I can report or dispute you for leaking his PSN after I CLEARLY state not to.
09-28-2010, 03:19 AM #3
no, your the one to blame. lets let a mod sort this out. im not gonna argue with someone who has the logic of a three year old
09-28-2010, 03:25 AM #4
Well if I dont own the PayPal in question, how can I be held responsible?
09-28-2010, 03:28 AM #5
Obviously its implied that its yours if you told me to send the money to that address. If its not your paypal then you should have stated that and the owner of the account should then refund me in full.
09-28-2010, 03:29 AM #6
Well after I said
"Whenever he gets around to it you will get your money back!"
Its pretty much self explanatory.
09-28-2010, 03:32 AM #7
"Whenever he gets around to it" isn't good enough. Four days is plenty of time for you/him to refund me. Do you think four days is not enough time? Keep in my during this time you made multiple posts on these forums so you were obviously able to send my money back, you just didn't.
09-28-2010, 03:38 AM #8
You sir are Special Needs. I have clearly stated that I do not own the PayPal.
Proof:
Why the hell would he be asking people to donate to "my" PayPal?
More proof:
Are you telling me I can have an MSN convo with "myself"?
09-28-2010, 03:48 AM #9
That thread and the picture proves absolutely nothing. Yes you can ask for donations, I've seen it many times.

Okay, if you are not the owner of that paypal account you are obviously a partner of some sort with him, you wouldn't just send money to a random guy on the internet for your hard work. Therefore, you are partly responsible for me not getting my money back, regardless of your partner, who is also responsible. Either way, if its you or your partners paypal you have still taken my money without giving me the service promised.

This thread, the one that I replied to, shows that you asked people to send the money for that service to that paypal address. The same service and paypal address i used.

09-28-2010, 05:10 AM #10
Its my business patners.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo