10-17-2010, 08:33 PM #1
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Northstar-Cody
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase:

How much?: I traded a $20.00 PSN card for 400k vbux and a spot on his friends list cause he said he host modded lobbies.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
X Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes I told him I was going to report
If yes, What did they say?:- He said to chill the F**k out.

Other comments: Well what happened was we were in the shoutbox and I needed some vbux for EVO's 11th prestige service and I wanted the 11th Prestige ASAP and I had a PSN card right beside me so I said something in the Shoutbox and Cody said he really wanted it but he only had like 400k vbux but he would give me 400k vbux and a spot on his friends list and he said he did host modded lobbies and he said he used several patches ex: Elite Mossy V4 and Tree Patch so I said yes and we made the deal he sent the vbux and added me then I went on MW2 and I found out that it was his friend that was hosting not him I asked for a refund he said no I said I was going to report him he told me to Chill the F**K out! Then about two hours ago I saw a thread that said Scammed by Northstar-Cody posted by another user and I read it and found out he did almost the same exact thing to this user as he did to me he said he hosted modded lobbies but it was really just his friend. Northstar-Cody is Lying!
Last edited by Grumpy ; 10-17-2010 at 08:35 PM.
10-25-2010, 04:42 PM #29
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by Cody View Post
Actully we use elitemossy v6 my bad if i said i host i meant i cohost. -.- /facepalm

Regarding both disputes, you haven't refunded. You still owe this user a PSN card and the other user 60k vbux.
10-25-2010, 07:58 PM #30
Originally posted by Spartan
Regarding both disputes, you haven't refunded. You still owe this user a PSN card and the other user 60k vbux.

Spartan i provided the CL.. You said i don't have to refund. Wtf...
The other person im refunding the rest later i guess..
10-25-2010, 10:11 PM #31
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Spartan i provided the CL.. You said i don't have to refund. Wtf...
The other person im refunding the rest later i guess..

You still owe me..............
10-25-2010, 10:29 PM #32
Originally posted by Paintball.kid09 View Post
You still owe me..............

.... I gave yu and ur friend a lobby get off mah nutz
10-27-2010, 02:48 AM #33
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.

LOL Bullshit first of all you didn't provide the service you said you would and there was never any of my friends involved anywhere in there now your just making shit up don't even try to lie to me!:evil:
10-27-2010, 02:49 AM #34
LOL Bullshit first of all you didn't provide the service you said you would and there was never any of my friends involved anywhere in there now your just making shit up don't even try to lie to me!:evil:

You asked if you could invite someone. My friend said yes therefore i got you and a friend in.
10-31-2010, 06:24 PM #35
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

Please invite him to your lobby again for a few minutes and i can close this dispute.
10-31-2010, 06:40 PM #36
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Please invite him to your lobby again for a few minutes and i can close this dispute.

I just want something not a challenge lobby I now host my own challenge lobbies I would just like to recieve something like vbux or a couple of dollars paypal.
10-31-2010, 11:17 PM #37

Ah, sure can do.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

I just want something not a challenge lobby I now host my own challenge lobbies I would just like to recieve something like vbux or a couple of dollars paypal.

Add northstar-cody. If you don't the most ill give you is 100k vbucks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo