11-20-2010, 04:52 AM #1
Fail
I Break The Rules.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Or what ever his name is.

Scammer NGU Name: AgentBearJewsHO
Scammer NGU Profile URL:He changed user i donno it.

Proof:I have a msn log dont wanna give to public need msn plus to view it. ill pm link to mod. ask for it.

When did this happen:like 3 weeks ago

How did you purchase: we Share4shared

How much?: like 60 youtube accounts for TBN subscribed account

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? traded.

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-denying.

Other comments:
He also scammed waiz.
Last edited by Fail ; 11-20-2010 at 09:12 AM.
11-22-2010, 04:28 AM #20
Originally posted by MBO View Post
Why would I get banned. Its a dispute against you?

On TBN you are not banned, therefore I did nothing. Yes I *tried* but I failed. So close this.
11-22-2010, 05:42 AM #21
Waiz
The Sports Guru
This is getting nowhere like mine, he scammed and opened dispute against me, and this will go nowhere but anyways you got 500k vBux and you scammed wow.
MBO tbh this will be like this forever. Scammers are scammers just dont deal with him any more.
11-22-2010, 01:45 PM #22
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Naw I don't want him scamming anyone else. Agent in a share4share you cant get mad and quit and try to ban the other persons. I still was letting you use the account clearly why I did not change the password. Your saying I banned your accounts with no proof so I should have gotten banned. Well you just admitted to trying to ban my account. So really you should now be banned. Also sounds like you are going to lose the dispute you keep saying to close it before a mod can review anything.
11-23-2010, 01:02 AM #23
As Ive said before, the value of the YouTubes and what you earned from them is higher than the TBN crap. I did the trade to get YibYab account maker and it didnt work.
11-23-2010, 02:00 PM #24
Fail
I Break The Rules.
TBN Subscription costs $6.50. 60 youtube accounts costs like 5$. Yib Yab does work I used it today.
11-23-2010, 04:24 PM #25
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by Dr.
As Ive said before, the value of the YouTubes and what you earned from them is higher than the TBN crap. I did the trade to get YibYab account maker and it didnt work.

I can look at other previous disputes and see who is lying. The fact that you wanted this closed ASAP, makes me believe that you scammed. If you can give the user 200K vbux - making a fair(ish) trade, it will be resolved.
11-23-2010, 11:26 PM #26
Originally posted by Spartan
I can look at other previous disputes and see who is lying. The fact that you wanted this closed ASAP, makes me believe that you scammed. If you can give the user 200K vbux - making a fair(ish) trade, it will be resolved.

A fairish trade? Are you joking. He got my YouTube's, got them banned or in need of PV. And at the beginning he kept change pass and saying "oh i didnt" and then changing it back. So then the subscriber (the Premium) on the TBN account expired, and I was left with just an account.
11-24-2010, 03:34 AM #27
Fail
I Break The Rules.
The Reason. I kept changing the password is because. You said it was wrong so I just recovered it. Then rechanged it back. Sparten is right. You wanting to get closed asap means you looking like you scammed me. I gave my proof. Now its your turn.
11-24-2010, 03:43 AM #28
You didnt get banned and chose not to change pass after I was done with the share. Fail

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo