11-23-2010, 05:04 PM #1
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: jds952
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/11/10

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 10$

Brought

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
Yes, here is his reply...
Originally posted by jds952
Lmao nah u aint gettin no refund you got what you need unlimited mw2 lobbies im done doing lobbies on there now. u never asked how long the unlimited lobbies were.

I would like to say that I didnt pay for unlimited mw2 lobbies, this is what I payed for...
PRICES:
$3 FOR 1 PERSON VIP FOR 5 MINUTES (US DOLLARS)
$4 FOR 2 PEOPLE VIP FOR 5 MINUTES (US DOLLARS)
$5 FOR 3 PEOPLE VIP FOR 5 MINUTES (US DOLLARS)
$10 FOR A SPOT ON MY FRIENDS LIST AND IN ALL MY LOBBIES (US DOLLARS)

IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN 3 PEOPLE PM ME AND WE CAN MAKE A DEAL ON HOW MUCH IT COSTS.

I payed 10$ for a place on his friends list and in all his lobbies, as you can see I didn't pay for unlimited mw2 lobbies...

Other comments:
I payed 10$ for a PERMANANT place on his friends list plus, in ALL his modded lobbies.
So, I payed him roughly a week before Black Ops was released, then 3-4 days before release I am deleted from his friends list, but thats not all.
In some of his lobbies he threatened to derank me and delete me from friends list, when I asked why I was told to leave or delete + derank. Sadly I have no proof of this since he said all of this via his Headset.
Please can someone help me since I am quite unhappy and would like a refund.
Last edited by x420XP ; 11-25-2010 at 09:20 PM.
12-01-2010, 04:22 PM #11
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
Originally posted by jds952 View Post
you are ****ing retarded i never once said i was gonna be hosting lobbies for ever. i dont gotta refund anything. i gave him what he paid for now hes just trying to get his money back

No, you deleted me 3 days exactly before you stopped doing lobbies. You said to people on these forums you would start doing free lobbies the last few days before Black Ops was released, I will put the quote up on here soon if I can find it where you said that.

Here is the quote...
DO YOU WANT FREE LOBBIES UNTIL BLACK OPS COMES OUT, IF ONE PERSON DONATES $25 DOLLARS TO MY PAYPAL I WILL HOST FREE LOBBIES FROM HERE ON OUT. SEND THE MONEY AS A GIFT TO [email][email protected][/email] VIA PAYPAL THE PERSON WHO PAYS WILL ALSO GET ADMIN IN THE LOBBIES AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL GET VIP

This said you should have kept me on your friend list until Black Ops was released but ALSO send me a message explaining why you have deleted me.
There are also other members of NGU that are on my friends list that had payed you and say you deleted them.
If you say you didn't say this I have screenshot of proof that you did and I will also post TWO different threads you have made saying free lobbies until black ops release.

Oh, and also as I have said many times before, I am willing to take this further, by contacting Paypal. Doing this will still get me the refund I am asking for but also shut your Paypal account down, causing any money you have on there to be lost. I am trying to be mature about this matter but it seems you can't.
If you ask anyone they will say I am atcually being quite kind to you here since as I have said, If I don't get the refund I am asking for I will contact Paypal.
Would you like to lose 10$ or most likely be banned on NGU, and lose alot more than 10$?
If I do not recieve a refund within 62 hours I will be taking this further.
Last edited by x420XP ; 12-01-2010 at 04:48 PM.
12-02-2010, 03:56 AM #12
jds952
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by X View Post
No, you deleted me 3 days exactly before you stopped doing lobbies. You said to people on these forums you would start doing free lobbies the last few days before Black Ops was released, I will put the quote up on here soon if I can find it where you said that.

Here is the quote...

This said you should have kept me on your friend list until Black Ops was released but ALSO send me a message explaining why you have deleted me.
There are also other members of NGU that are on my friends list that had payed you and say you deleted them.
If you say you didn't say this I have screenshot of proof that you did and I will also post TWO different threads you have made saying free lobbies until black ops release.

Oh, and also as I have said many times before, I am willing to take this further, by contacting Paypal. Doing this will still get me the refund I am asking for but also shut your Paypal account down, causing any money you have on there to be lost. I am trying to be mature about this matter but it seems you can't.
If you ask anyone they will say I am atcually being quite kind to you here since as I have said, If I don't get the refund I am asking for I will contact Paypal.
Would you like to lose 10$ or most likely be banned on NGU, and lose alot more than 10$?
If I do not recieve a refund within 62 hours I will be taking this further.

lmao, ur not getting refunded.
12-02-2010, 01:01 PM #13
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist

Fine, you chose for me to take this further, contacting Paypal now.
Could someone please give this user some kind of sanction since he is refusing to give me a refund and has scammed me.
12-02-2010, 07:56 PM #14
jds952
Do a barrel roll!
Fine, you chose for me to take this further, contacting Paypal now.
Could someone please give this user some kind of sanction since he is refusing to give me a refund and has scammed me.

i think its funny though theres always one person who is gay lol ur the only person out of alll the people that payed that is crying get ur bank roll up its $10 lol
12-02-2010, 09:06 PM #15
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
i think its funny though theres always one person who is gay lol ur the only person out of alll the people that payed that is crying get ur bank roll up its $10 lol

If its only 10$ then why don't you just refund it? You 'claimed' you made 100$ in 4 days from lobbies so your not exactly 'breaking the bank' now are you?
12-03-2010, 12:03 PM #16
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

If you don't refund within 24 hours, you will be permanently banned.
12-03-2010, 11:45 PM #17
jds952
Do a barrel roll!
If its only 10$ then why don't you just refund it? You 'claimed' you made 100$ in 4 days from lobbies so your not exactly 'breaking the bank' now are you?

no not really but why would i refund someone that i did a service to?

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by Spartan
If you don't refund within 24 hours, you will be permanently banned.

should i be scared? i dont host anymore i made $250 of off this website go ahead bann me?
12-04-2010, 06:24 AM #18
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
no not really but why would i refund someone that i did a service to?

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

should i be scared? i dont host anymore i made $250 of off this website go ahead bann me?

If you can live with the guilt, I will. This is your last chance, refund the user within 24 hours or you will be banned.
12-05-2010, 02:35 PM #19
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
User still hasn't refunded.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo