11-23-2010, 05:04 PM #1
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: jds952
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/11/10

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 10$

Brought

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
Yes, here is his reply...
Originally posted by jds952
Lmao nah u aint gettin no refund you got what you need unlimited mw2 lobbies im done doing lobbies on there now. u never asked how long the unlimited lobbies were.

I would like to say that I didnt pay for unlimited mw2 lobbies, this is what I payed for...
Originally posted by jds952
PRICES:
$3 FOR 1 PERSON VIP FOR 5 MINUTES (US DOLLARS)
$4 FOR 2 PEOPLE VIP FOR 5 MINUTES (US DOLLARS)
$5 FOR 3 PEOPLE VIP FOR 5 MINUTES (US DOLLARS)
$10 FOR A SPOT ON MY FRIENDS LIST AND IN ALL MY LOBBIES (US DOLLARS)

IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN 3 PEOPLE PM ME AND WE CAN MAKE A DEAL ON HOW MUCH IT COSTS.

I payed 10$ for a place on his friends list and in all his lobbies, as you can see I didn't pay for unlimited mw2 lobbies...

Other comments:
I payed 10$ for a PERMANANT place on his friends list plus, in ALL his modded lobbies.
So, I payed him roughly a week before Black Ops was released, then 3-4 days before release I am deleted from his friends list, but thats not all.
In some of his lobbies he threatened to derank me and delete me from friends list, when I asked why I was told to leave or delete + derank. Sadly I have no proof of this since he said all of this via his Headset.
Please can someone help me since I am quite unhappy and would like a refund.
Last edited by x420XP ; 11-25-2010 at 09:20 PM.
11-23-2010, 08:04 PM #2
jds952
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by X View Post
Before I start, I have reposted this since Spartan Gunney closed my thread and left no reason why... Since he pretty much didn't help me here at all I am pretty angry and have had to calm myself down, but I just want to say this, HE'S A USELESS MODERATOR...

Scammer NGU Name: jds952
Scammer NGU Profile URL:

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/11/10

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 10$

Brought

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
Yes, here is his reply...

I would like to say that I didnt pay for unlimited mw2 lobbies, this is what I payed for...

I payed 10$ for a place on his friends list and in all his lobbies, as you can see I didn't pay for unlimited mw2 lobbies...

Other comments:
I payed 10$ for a PERMANANT place on his friends list plus, in ALL his modded lobbies.
So, I payed him roughly a week before Black Ops was released, then 3-4 days before release I am deleted from his friends list, but thats not all.
In some of his lobbies he threatened to derank me and delete me from friends list, when I asked why I was told to leave or delete + derank. Sadly I have no proof of this since he said all of this via his Headset.
If a mod needs to see my Paypal purchase I will glady send them a screenshot with some parts edited out to protect my privacy.
Please can someone help me since I am quite unhappy and would like a refund.

lmao kid you are dumb where on my post does it say PERMANENT SPOT ON FRIENDS LIST PLEASE FIND WHERE IT SAYS THAT AND TELL ME
11-24-2010, 03:44 PM #3
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
Originally posted by jds952 View Post
lmao kid you are dumb where on my post does it say PERMANENT SPOT ON FRIENDS LIST PLEASE FIND WHERE IT SAYS THAT AND TELL ME

1st of all, you should make your post clear to your customer, if you don't know what I mean by this heres an example...
If someone pays for vip you will obviously add them, give them vip status, then delete them. So charging for a spot on your friend list is implying that they are buying a permanant place on your friend list.

2nd. Your post that I'm quoting here, you have said "lmao kid you are dumb where on my post does it say PERMANENT SPOT ON FRIENDS LIST PLEASE FIND WHERE IT SAYS THAT AND TELL ME", please, before you start saying someone is a dumb kid, learn to spell correctly and learn how to use the correct grammar, anyone could think your asking them to find "WHERE IT SAYS THAT AND TELL ME".
Last edited by x420XP ; 11-26-2010 at 06:24 PM.
11-25-2010, 07:51 AM #4
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
I closed your thread on accident! I had just went through 3 pages of reported, i tend to click the close button my accident.... You could just have PM'd me to re-open it... /facepalm

I'm just going to highlight it for you.

Originally posted by another user
PRICES:
$3 FOR 1 PERSON VIP FOR 5 MINUTES (US DOLLARS)
$4 FOR 2 PEOPLE VIP FOR 5 MINUTES (US DOLLARS)
$5 FOR 3 PEOPLE VIP FOR 5 MINUTES (US DOLLARS)
$10 FOR A SPOT ON MY FRIENDS LIST AND IN ALL MY LOBBIES (US DOLLARS)
IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN 3 PEOPLE PM ME AND WE CAN MAKE A DEAL ON HOW MUCH IT COSTS.

Refund the user or let him in your lobbies.
11-26-2010, 08:05 PM #5
jds952
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Spartan
I closed your thread on accident! I had just went through 3 pages of reported, i tend to click the close button my accident.... You could just have PM'd me to re-open it... /facepalm

I'm just going to highlight it for you.

Refund the user or let him in your lobbies.

yea it says spot of friends list and in all lobbies. i dont host lobbies anymore and it doesnt say permanent spot on friends list it doesnt have a time period at all it coulda been for 5 minutess.
11-26-2010, 10:42 PM #6
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
yea it says spot of friends list and in all lobbies. i dont host lobbies anymore and it doesnt say permanent spot on friends list it doesnt have a time period at all it coulda been for 5 minutess.

If you read MY post you would realise you were implying that its a permanant place... So are you suggesting you were false advertising?

If you really want me to I can take this further and contact Paypal if you really would like me to.
Last edited by x420XP ; 11-27-2010 at 09:00 PM.
11-29-2010, 06:39 PM #7
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

It also says "In all my lobbies" - therefore meaning, you have to be on the friends list permanently. If you can't provide the service, refund the user.
11-30-2010, 12:31 PM #8
jds952
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Spartan
It also says "In all my lobbies" - therefore meaning, you have to be on the friends list permanently. If you can't provide the service, refund the user.

exzactly " in all my lobbies " i dont host anymore so therefore he doesnt get in anymore. lol il add him again but i mean i dont even get on ps3 anymore so i deleted every one off my friends list and this little nerd has to nerd rage
11-30-2010, 12:49 PM #9
exzactly " in all my lobbies " i dont host anymore so therefore he doesnt get in anymore. lol il add him again but i mean i dont even get on ps3 anymore so i deleted every one off my friends list and this little nerd has to nerd rage

If you cannot perform the service as SG said, you must refund the user. Adding him on PSN will not clear up this dispute. The user still bought a service from you which you can no longer provide.

I'm giving you 24 hours to refund the user.
11-30-2010, 10:52 PM #10
jds952
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
If you cannot perform the service as SG said, you must refund the user. Adding him on PSN will not clear up this dispute. The user still bought a service from you which you can no longer provide.

I'm giving you 24 hours to refund the user.

you are ****ing retarded i never once said i was gonna be hosting lobbies for ever. i dont gotta refund anything. i gave him what he paid for now hes just trying to get his money back

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo