11-25-2010, 08:27 PM #1
gwen.
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:xI2aW-
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
Check my recent vbux payouts

When did this happen:
Tonight

How did you purchase:
I Donated Over 100k Vbux to xI2aW-

How much?:
Over 100k vbux

Did you; Sell/Trade
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Replied saying oh just be patient etc even though he said he would get me in in the next 10 mins (2hours ago)

Other comments:
11-29-2010, 06:23 PM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
12-01-2010, 04:25 PM #3
xRaW
xI2aW-
Refunded him his points ; I'd also like to point out that he contacted me in no way, he merely try'd to get me in trouble. I did not receive a PM from him or anything. He did, however, include in the donation note that the donation was for a challenge lobby but I don't accept vBux payments.
12-01-2010, 09:48 PM #4
gwen.
Banned
Thanks for being a man about it lol Smile I Did actually ask for this to be closed but ah well , whats done is doneSmile
12-02-2010, 10:55 AM #5
xRaW
xI2aW-
right i share this account with two people and yes i accepted it and i actually got him in and i done more for him i got him in a W@W c/l i told him to be patient and he did and what happend i got him in teic why you even report for scamming i meen wtf i got u in

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

i think i need the 100k back dont you i actually did get him in and thats the truth it just the person i share this with never knew so he refunded
12-02-2010, 09:22 PM #6
gwen.
Banned
Tbh No. You never got me in a waw CL i have proof! and why should i give 100k back to you for nothing gtfo kid. Yes you got me into a MW2 CL but tbh i dont even know why i paid you you said 5 minutes and it took you 3 hours , nice one kid:y:
12-03-2010, 12:01 PM #7
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by teic View Post
Tbh No. You never got me in a waw CL i have proof! and why should i give 100k back to you for nothing gtfo kid. Yes you got me into a MW2 CL but tbh i dont even know why i paid you you said 5 minutes and it took you 3 hours , nice one kid:y:

Refund him half the payment: 50K vbux.
12-11-2010, 07:44 AM #8
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
No one has replied in a week, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo