11-26-2010, 06:43 AM #1
VerTDznS
the original Vertigo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: HackedUpDudess
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: sent him the final version on 11-23-10 at 2:06pm central

How did you purchase: n/a

How much?: 15$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? - a logo for his website
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:- nothing. but when u look at his recent activity you can see he was online.

Other comments:

original thread - You must login or register to view this content.
11-26-2010, 07:13 AM #2
Travy
Banned
I did not scam you, as soon as you had completed the one i asked for my friend had actually finished making his for me. I decided to use my friends for these reasons: I didn't have to pay him because he's my best friend and #2 it looked better. I can make the exact logo you made for me except on the net and it will take me two seconds. I refuse to pay for that. Plus i clearly stated i want it to look advance. my friend spent 2 days working on the one i asked him to. And as a good friend i payed him $10 but he couldnt accept it because he did it as a favour. so i shoved it under his pillow with out him looking. All i have to say is that i have no reson to pay you.
11-26-2010, 11:08 AM #3
VerTDznS
the original Vertigo
Originally posted by HackedUpDudess View Post
I did not scam you, as soon as you had completed the one i asked for my friend had actually finished making his for me. I decided to use my friends for these reasons: I didn't have to pay him because he's my best friend and #2 it looked better. I can make the exact logo you made for me except on the net and it will take me two seconds. I refuse to pay for that. Plus i clearly stated i want it to look advance. my friend spent 2 days working on the one i asked him to. And as a good friend i payed him $10 but he couldnt accept it because he did it as a favour. so i shoved it under his pillow with out him looking. All i have to say is that i have no reson to pay you.

i did it exactly how u told me. if it didnt loom good then ur idea was not good. next time when u request something be specific. and plans change, u know it might be good to notify the designer instead of leaving him hanging and not responding. thats the sensible thing to do.
11-29-2010, 06:31 PM #4
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

You had agreed on a payment and a logo, the person has provided the logo, so you must provide the payment. You have 48 hours to pay the user.
12-11-2010, 07:42 AM #5
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

Reply once you are unbanned.
Last edited by Spartan Gunney ; 12-11-2010 at 07:45 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo