11-30-2010, 10:09 PM #1
ONEster
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: beastmonger
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: November 29 2010

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $20

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- That he didn't scam me and he's not refunding.

Other comments: This is the thread he started for the $50 PSN card he sold to me. You must login or register to view this content.

I would like a refund as the card does not add funds to my wallet. I tried many times and beastmonger even offered to help. I called Sony and they said to take back the card to where it was purchased so they can scan it again. Beastmonger said he doesn't have the receipt for the card so he cant take it back, so it's only fair that I get my $20 refunded or a new working $50 PSN card be provided.
12-01-2010, 12:06 AM #20
ONEster
I’m too L33T
What more proof do you guys want?
12-01-2010, 01:53 AM #21
Beastmonger in the screenshot you said you thought you "legitmately" had one. Please elaborate. Do you mean you purchased that card from someone else and it turned out to be fake?
12-01-2010, 02:03 AM #22
CRaZyY
Banned
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Beastmonger in the screenshot you said you thought you "legitmately" had one. Please elaborate. Do you mean you purchased that card from someone else and it turned out to be fake?

he tried selling the same exact card to me too guys lol...the problem no one has realized here is beastmonger is not at fault i bought a youtube acc with 1,000 subs smoothly from him for $10...obviously he received the code from someone who might have gotten it from a CL or wherever and shows that it has $50 on it!....BUT cards must be validated at the register in order to redeem the money so the crad was stolen ect...and it does have $50 on it indeed BUT it is not valid so best thing to do beast is refund all the money you made trying to sell the code and if you get a msg like it dosent work from a trustworthy user as "the noob" is then just refund the money and give up on selling the stolen code!

your welcome guys Smile
12-01-2010, 02:16 AM #23
Alright so here is how I see it right now:

Beastmonger isn't a scammer. This is just a mistake on the card he purchased from someone else. I would like to solve this by having Beastmonger refund Soloh.

Beastmonger please correct me if my summary is wrong. If so I will change my approach.
12-01-2010, 03:09 AM #24
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Alright so here is how I see it right now:

Beastmonger isn't a scammer. This is just a mistake on the card he purchased from someone else. I would like to solve this by having Beastmonger refund Soloh.

Beastmonger please correct me if my summary is wrong. If so I will change my approach.

again, sorry for posting.
i thought this initially and this is the reason i didnt create a scam report as i believe he didnt know any better, but to sell the same code twice!!!???
Last edited by -J- ; 12-01-2010 at 01:53 PM.
12-01-2010, 03:16 AM #25
Alright everyone no need to post in the dispute anymore unless absolutely necessary :y:. This isn't a warning or anything but I understand the siutation now :y:.
12-01-2010, 03:37 AM #26
ONEster
I’m too L33T
Alright everyone no need to post in the dispute anymore unless absolutely necessary :y:. This isn't a warning or anything but I understand the siutation now :y:.

So he's not trying to scam people giving the same code to somebody else when he already sold it to me?
12-01-2010, 03:44 AM #27
Originally posted by Soloh View Post
So he's not trying to scam people giving the same code to somebody else when he already sold it to me?

No he has tried to sell the code to other people. He was unaware that the code is faulty/used before. Let beastmonger respond. I will have him refund you if this is accurate.

He can open a separate dispute for the faulty PSN card if the transaction was made over NGU.
12-01-2010, 06:08 AM #28
No he has tried to sell the code to other people. He was unaware that the code is faulty/used before. Let beastmonger respond. I will have him refund you if this is accurate.

He can open a separate dispute for the faulty PSN card if the transaction was made over NGU.

Hey sorry i had to get off to do something, and yeah i did do all of this, but i sincerely thought the card was real i'm sorry. I got it off of someone (not on NGU) and It said 50$ available and everything. From what I've read this card must have been stolen so it didn't get activated or something.So yeah i will definately refund. Can you give me a week though? I spent the 20$ already, but i'm having a giant ps3 sale so i should be able to make it back pretty quickly. Thank you

p.s. if you accept this deal soloh, Drakos can you please remove this from the disputed so it doesn't say "scammed by Beastmonger" it is making people not buy my stuff =(
Last edited by beastmonger ; 12-01-2010 at 06:18 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo