12-06-2010, 12:10 AM #1
Nero.
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:ryan jefferies
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:he got off so i dont really have proof

When did this happen:today around 6:00

How did you purchase:via paypal

How much?:19.00

Did you;
- Buy yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- no he got off
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
12-06-2010, 12:13 AM #2
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
12-06-2010, 02:29 AM #3
HUH? I dont get this.i told my internet was lagging up before we even started talking and he couldn't pay me because i lagged out so how the F did he know my paypal to send cash to? answer that one.
12-06-2010, 02:34 AM #4
Originally posted by Ryan
HUH? I dont get this.i told my internet was lagging up before we even started talking and he couldn't pay me because i lagged out so how the F did he know my paypal to send cash to? answer that one.

Well will you be able to do the service for the user?
12-06-2010, 02:48 AM #5
You must login or register to view this content. <<< PROOF
12-06-2010, 02:49 AM #6
Since it appears you have lost no money then there is no dispute. Are you sure you payed the correct person austinr00?
12-06-2010, 04:32 AM #7
Nero.
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Ryan

dude im so sorry i didnt see that your internet was laggy...i was freaking out dude...can we do this now? haha im really sorry for all this but this is the first time of every paying for a service
so i was scared that i was going to get ripped

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Since it appears you have lost no money then there is no dispute. Are you sure you payed the correct person austinr00?

yes i coppied and pasted the email he sent
12-06-2010, 08:32 PM #8
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by austinr00 View Post
dude im so sorry i didnt see that your internet was laggy...i was freaking out dude...can we do this now? haha im really sorry for all this but this is the first time of every paying for a service
so i was scared that i was going to get ripped

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

yes i coppied and pasted the email he sent

Can this be closed?
12-06-2010, 08:58 PM #9
Nero.
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Spartan
Can this be closed?

yeah we got everything under control
12-06-2010, 09:05 PM #10
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Dispute resolved.