12-10-2010, 09:31 PM #1
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: You must login or register to view this content.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Couple screen shots of what any person would assume is an agreement. can get more or you can see my PMs I have them all still.

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:

Coupe days ago. WE agreed to on a purchase of easy cap and ALL hookups for 2 million vBux. He left. So i sent the vBux (costing me 200K in fees). Then he backs out of the sale saying he don't know when he would be able to send it and don't want to keep my vBux during this time. so he sends me 1.8 million (Costing me 200K in fees again). Then he mails me saying he is going to keep it and sell, i say that is fine.

Just get me back my 400K in fee you costed me HE AGREED. Then he mails me wanting my address to send it, I told him no, I don't want it anymore cause he changes his mind to much. I just wanted to keep our agreement to send me 400K vBux that he costed me. He AGREED yet again.

Now he PMed me saying He NEVER said he would sell it to me and that he will not send me my 400K vBux.

All I want back is my 400K vBux that he costed me by "Screwing Around"!.

How did you purchase: YES

How much?: 2 Million. (ONLY LOST 400K FEES)

Did you; BUY
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

YES, see above please.

Other comments:

See above please. I can also get you more screen shots or you can look at my PMs. they are all still there.

ADDED WHOLE CONVERSTATION. As you can see, who wouldn't think that ment he agreed.

That is it. I know that 400K isn't but, what he did is wrong.
Last edited by AlabamaHit ; 12-10-2010 at 09:50 PM.
12-11-2010, 01:29 AM #11
I have sent him the 200k vbux that we agreed and AlabamaHit post that you confirm that.
12-11-2010, 01:52 AM #12
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
I have recieved the 200K.

You seriously need to start reading what you write cause you are always sounding confussing, misleading, or BOSSY!.

Like your last post was totally uncalled for, they are waiting for me to post the confirmation. But you post "AlabamaHit post that you confirm that" sounds very bossy.

This all would have never happened if you would pay attention to "how" what you typed sounds.

I know/think that your not meaning to sound like that. But this is the internet, you can't see the person. All you see is what is typed, so you can only judge by that.

Just by the way you wrote that last post I almost didn't even post. I was just going to PM Garf that I got it, But I'm sure you're not meaning your post to sound like that.
12-11-2010, 03:55 AM #13
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
I have recieved the 200K.

You seriously need to start reading what you write cause you are always sounding confussing, misleading, or BOSSY!.

Like your last post was totally uncalled for, they are waiting for me to post the confirmation. But you post "AlabamaHit post that you confirm that" sounds very bossy.

This all would have never happened if you would pay attention to "how" what you typed sounds.

I know/think that your not meaning to sound like that. But this is the internet, you can't see the person. All you see is what is typed, so you can only judge by that.

Just by the way you wrote that last post I almost didn't even post. I was just going to PM Garf that I got it, But I'm sure you're not meaning your post to sound like that.

True my bad....I dont ever notice the 2 perspectives that you see in some of the things you say...I wasn't trying to be mean or bossy or anything like that.
12-11-2010, 01:57 PM #14
Dispute resolved Smile. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo