12-10-2010, 09:31 PM #1
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: You must login or register to view this content.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Couple screen shots of what any person would assume is an agreement. can get more or you can see my PMs I have them all still.

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:

Coupe days ago. WE agreed to on a purchase of easy cap and ALL hookups for 2 million vBux. He left. So i sent the vBux (costing me 200K in fees). Then he backs out of the sale saying he don't know when he would be able to send it and don't want to keep my vBux during this time. so he sends me 1.8 million (Costing me 200K in fees again). Then he mails me saying he is going to keep it and sell, i say that is fine.

Just get me back my 400K in fee you costed me HE AGREED. Then he mails me wanting my address to send it, I told him no, I don't want it anymore cause he changes his mind to much. I just wanted to keep our agreement to send me 400K vBux that he costed me. He AGREED yet again.

Now he PMed me saying He NEVER said he would sell it to me and that he will not send me my 400K vBux.

All I want back is my 400K vBux that he costed me by "Screwing Around"!.

How did you purchase: YES

How much?: 2 Million. (ONLY LOST 400K FEES)

Did you; BUY
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

YES, see above please.

Other comments:

See above please. I can also get you more screen shots or you can look at my PMs. they are all still there.

ADDED WHOLE CONVERSTATION. As you can see, who wouldn't think that ment he agreed.

That is it. I know that 400K isn't but, what he did is wrong.
Last edited by AlabamaHit ; 12-10-2010 at 09:50 PM.
12-10-2010, 09:43 PM #2
And you stated ONLY 400k VBUX wow....if a MOD thinks I should I will but till then no and I dont see any confirming of the 2 million all I see is tax converstaion but I will if needed!!!! No need for anyone to be mad or angry dont worry.

Different people may see it different ways...when MODS read this just so Mr.Puffs you dont need to send him his vbux back or Mr.Puffs you need to send him his vbux back ASAP!!!!!

YOU ALSO STATED I NEVER HEARD BACK SO I JUST SENT THE 2 MILLION!!!!!! before that part of the conversation I didnt agree!!!!!! Thats the whole part!!!!!
Last edited by MrPuffs ; 12-10-2010 at 09:57 PM.
12-10-2010, 09:58 PM #3
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
You agreed, and you cost me that amount so your responsible.
12-10-2010, 09:59 PM #4
Let MODS decide!!!!!!

Got -GARF-

The one that got me is the 5th picture posted in of all the pics where he says "NEVER HEARD FROM YOU SO I JUST SENT THE 400k when we were talking before I didnt expect him to send me it just yet and I didnt want him to.
Last edited by MrPuffs ; 12-10-2010 at 10:03 PM.
12-10-2010, 10:03 PM #5
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
I will post if I want. I'm the one that lost cause you can't make your mind up. I will post as much here as I want.
12-10-2010, 10:04 PM #6
Thats totally fine to me...in my eyes its your fault in your eyes its my fault and can go either way I guess!!!!
12-10-2010, 10:09 PM #7
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Mr.Puffs View Post
And you stated ONLY 400k VBUX wow....if a MOD thinks I should I will but till then no and I dont see any confirming of the 2 million all I see is tax converstaion but I will if needed!!!! No need for anyone to be mad or angry dont worry.

Different people may see it different ways...when MODS read this just so Mr.Puffs you dont need to send him his vbux back or Mr.Puffs you need to send him his vbux back ASAP!!!!!

YOU ALSO STATED I NEVER HEARD BACK SO I JUST SENT THE 2 MILLION!!!!!! before that part of the conversation I didnt agree!!!!!! Thats the whole part!!!!!

Fees are a necessary part of trading and are unavoidable. However it does appear that there was a misunderstanding between you both.

I mean come on lads lets keep this fair and square. He wants 400k, you don't want to give any. Why don't you meet halfway and give him 200k as a good will gesture?

This is not really a scam and you do not have to do this but try and see it from his point of view. I would appreciate it if you could do this please. Send 200k and this gets closed and deleted:y:
12-10-2010, 10:11 PM #8
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
I will go with 200K.
12-10-2010, 10:12 PM #9
Ok -GARF- I understand that we see from different point of views and so I will get him 200k ASAP. Thanks very well appreciated.
12-10-2010, 10:18 PM #10
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
OK ASAP is fine by me.

All Moderators please keep this thread open until the 200k is paid in full.

Once Alabama posts in here to say the bux have been paid please delete this thread:y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo