12-11-2010, 09:22 PM #1
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Droppyy
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: My account was limited two days after he sold me account for 350k.

You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase: VBUX: spent 350k

How much?:

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- I have contacted the scammer numerous times by message and posting on his profile but every time he doesnt respond or deletes posts.

Other comments:
Last edited by MURJACK ; 12-11-2010 at 09:44 PM.
12-12-2010, 10:50 PM #11
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Refund him then.

he has 2 refund me back and all the people that responded in this post he hasnt refunded them back either
12-12-2010, 10:52 PM #12
Droppyy
Splicer
Originally posted by Dr.
REFUND ME THEN U DOUCHE and u should have put that in ur shop as a warning to the buyer

Umm i had my paypal for over a year still not limited

so how would i know they would get limited

:tits:
12-12-2010, 11:00 PM #13
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
Originally posted by Droppyy View Post
Umm i had my paypal for over a year still not limited

so how would i know they would get limited

:tits:

wow dude u should be perma banned u r the epitomy of a retarded scammer if u dont pay me back then u shuld jus GTFO off this site. Drackos cmon man

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Drackos he has spent all our vbux....so he cant refund and he refuses to respond
12-12-2010, 11:03 PM #14
Droppyy
Splicer
Originally posted by Dr.
wow dude u should be perma banned u r the epitomy of a retarded scammer if u dont pay me back then u shuld jus GTFO off this site. Drackos cmon man

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Drackos he has spent all our vbux....so he cant refund and he refuses to respond

What am i going to respond to You Called me a scammer in your last post what am i going to say

When i sold you the account it did not have a limit so i didnt scam you. Its not my fault that it got limited so i didnt scam you so Yea
12-12-2010, 11:05 PM #15
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
What am i going to respond to You Called me a scammer in your last post what am i going to say

When i sold you the account it did not have a limit so i didnt scam you. Its not my fault that it got limited so i didnt scam you so Yea

u have no argument against this u scum if u had no control over this at least warn us in ur post AND U ****ED UP SO GIMME MY VBUX BACK. But oh yeah thats right u cant cuz u spent it and everyone elses, end of discussion i am not talking 2 u anymore. Drackos will handle this
12-13-2010, 12:43 AM #16

If you do not refund the vBux then you will be infracted accordingly.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dr.
u have no argument against this u scum if u had no control over this at least warn us in ur post AND U ****ED UP SO GIMME MY VBUX BACK. But oh yeah thats right u cant cuz u spent it and everyone elses, end of discussion i am not talking 2 u anymore. Drackos will handle this

Calm down with the language :y:. No need to rage...it is all under control Smile.
12-13-2010, 12:49 AM #17
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Calm down with the language :y:. No need to rage...it is all under control Smile.

aight thx man
12-14-2010, 07:20 AM #18

Drackos he didn't refund us!

@Droppyy-You should know that they will be limited if you use this site You must login or register to view this content. so GTFO or refund us
12-14-2010, 12:28 PM #19
The user has been infracted accordingly. Contact an admin for a refund in vBux.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo