01-10-2011, 08:47 PM #1
xStefan
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont no if this was intentional scamming.

Scammer NGU Name: Exploit
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 3 days ago

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?: £9 GBP

Did you;
- Buy?----
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- **** of seriously :L

Other comments: Exploit said he had done it i have 800 subs previously 700 from monzter and 100 from tidgee or watever it is ask these too i dont no if this was intential he could of thought he done it. But also the weird thing he did is say there was a keylogging issues which we lost 100 accounts after i told him i had 800 already.
01-11-2011, 06:14 PM #11
xStefan
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
I do not understand what you are saying to be quite honest.

u see what monzter has said
01-12-2011, 10:02 PM #12
xStefan
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.

hes left ngu and took the money

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by Exploit View Post
Wow you actually ****ing seriouse? no scamming happened here,
i gave him his order, and apparently i didnt? and if you ordered 900 subs, and only got 800,
that tells i aint shitting about the keylogging issue, i am not refunding you as i know i ran the bot as i did it myself. and tidgee? he has already been acused of scamming, alot of my customers have told me they bough subs and never got them. and "**** of seriously :L" i said alot more than that, and you know that. i said that towards you coz you was getting me frustrated just as i was about to go pick up my girl.

if u didnt scam where are my other things i paid for???? No where and u didnt give me any subs comments likes emo boy
01-13-2011, 02:31 PM #13
Originally posted by Exploit View Post
Infract me, i cant give what ive already given.
you can only sub once.

Please respond.
01-13-2011, 07:47 PM #14
Originally posted by xStefan View Post
hes left ngu and took the money

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

if u didnt scam where are my other things i paid for???? No where and u didnt give me any subs comments likes emo boy

emo boy? what because i listen to heavy metal? lmfao, your the little **** thinking your a little badman on msn, i saw your commentary, you sound like you have a dick in your mouth. go get some pussy you little ****.

Drakos. i am not refunding.
01-13-2011, 08:07 PM #15
The user has been banned.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo