01-15-2011, 07:39 AM #1
ViiZiiKz
old name was EpiCz-SniiPz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Otaku Buster

Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 12-25-2010 (Yes on Christmas)

How did you purchase: Through Paypal

How much?: $70

Did you;
- Buy? <---- i bought
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply

Other comments: He said that he sent the Dazzle then i asked for a tracking number and then he said he would get it. That was the last message i got from him
01-15-2011, 09:01 AM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
01-15-2011, 09:25 AM #3
ViiZiiKz
Originally posted by Spartan
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.

ok thanks. This is much appreciated
01-15-2011, 11:12 PM #4
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Ive been busy the last few days, thats why I havent been on.
Heres the number I have. LJ60 9243 289U S
As you can see I notified the post office the 26th (which was a Sunday) and shipped it off the next day (Monday).

You need to check customs and see if they have your package, Ive never scammed on here before and dont intend to.
Last edited by Otaku Buster ; 01-15-2011 at 11:35 PM.
01-16-2011, 01:24 AM #5
ViiZiiKz
Originally posted by Otaku
Ive been busy the last few days, thats why I havent been on.
Heres the number I have. LJ60 9243 289U S
As you can see I notified the post office the 26th (which was a Sunday) and shipped it off the next day (Monday).

You need to check customs and see if they have your package, Ive never scammed on here before and dont intend to.

ok thanks but it says it hasnt been shipped yet :wtf: it says
Label/Receipt Number: LJ60 9243 289U S
Service(s): International Letter

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 26, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.
Last edited by ViiZiiKz ; 01-16-2011 at 01:26 AM.
01-16-2011, 03:05 AM #6
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by SniiPz View Post
ok thanks but it says it hasnt been shipped yet :wtf: it says
Label/Receipt Number: LJ60 9243 289U S
Service(s): International Letter

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 26, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

It doesnt mean it hasnt been shipped, it just means that they might not have the info to update it.
But I agree, It shouldnt take this long to get there. Monday i'll swing by the post office and figure out whats up.
01-16-2011, 05:18 AM #7
ViiZiiKz
It doesnt mean it hasnt been shipped, it just means that they might not have the info to update it.
But I agree, It shouldnt take this long to get there. Monday i'll swing by the post office and figure out whats up.

ok thanks man Claps
01-18-2011, 02:33 AM #8
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
I didnt get a chance to swing by the post office today but I have to ship out a box tomorrow so i'll find out where the package is then.
01-18-2011, 03:22 AM #9
ViiZiiKz
I didnt get a chance to swing by the post office today but I have to ship out a box tomorrow so i'll find out where the package is then.

ok thanks very much when you reply do you think you could quote thanks very much.
Last edited by ViiZiiKz ; 01-18-2011 at 10:20 AM.
01-18-2011, 10:58 PM #10
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by SniiPz View Post
ok thanks very much when you reply do you think you could quote thanks very much.

Alright, I talked to USPS earlier and they said they have no info on it since it was international and i'll need to contact customer support, so I emailed them earlier explaining the situation. Im just waiting for them to reply then we'll know what up with it. If worse comes to worse I suppose i'll have to get the money to refund you, but hopefully we can locate the package.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo