01-16-2011, 09:31 PM #1
Naruto
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:webzy
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
I am too lazy to delete my messages so it's proof that I never delete them. This is my recent activity here. Also look in my visitor messages and his. I have not done anything wrong.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Here is the PM I sent him. But he never replied with PM; HE replied with VM's. Check my profile and see the VM's.

When did this happen:Yesterday 1/15/2011

How did you purchase: Trading PSN accounts

How much?:PSN Account

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade-Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He claims that I stole his account but I never received his message on the details of his account. So it's impossible that I can access it in any way. I current have no access to PSN as my Ps3 is coming soon, my psp is broken, and my computer is so slow that it doesn't let me login to PSN on the official playstation site. So there is no way I changed his password. Also he is known to scam other people too.You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:I want this guy banned or have an accused scammer on top of his username.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Is a mod going to handle this dispute?
Last edited by Naruto ; 01-16-2011 at 09:54 PM.
01-16-2011, 09:44 PM #2
Originally posted by Uzumaki View Post
Scammer NGU Name:webzy
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
I am too lazy to delete my messages so it's proof that I never delete them. This is my recent activity here. Also look in my visitor messages and his. I have not done anything wrong.You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Yesterday 1/15/2011

How did you purchase: Trading PSN accounts

How much?:PSN Account

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade-Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He claims that I stole his account but I never received his message on the details of his account. So it's impossible that I can access it in any way. I current have no access to PSN as my Ps3 is coming soon, my psp is broken, and my computer is so slow that it doesn't let me login to PSN on the official playstation site. So there is no way I changed his password. Also he is known to scam other people too.You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:I want this guy banned or have an accused scammer on top of his username.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Is a mod going to handle this dispute?

Could you post screenshots of the PMs themselves?
01-16-2011, 09:56 PM #3
Naruto
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Could you post screenshots of the PMs themselves?

There's the PM I sent him. But he didn't reply with PM. So he VM'd me instead. Go to my profile and see his VM's he sent me. Also, I asked him if I could change the password because we were TRADING ACCOUNTS. I let him change my password as well. But he still hasn't sent me the account info and now he claims I scammed him.
01-16-2011, 10:11 PM #4
Naruto
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
I know im not supposed to post here, sorry Drackos, but I have to vouch for Naruto. Look at my VM's aswell, AFTER he offered the account to Naruto and got his info, he messaged me asking if I wanted the account also. He was planning to scam multiple people all at once. Including me.

Thank you for proving this guy is a ****ing scammer. He was going to lend my account to you as well? I want webzy IP banned as he might continue to scam more people
01-17-2011, 12:17 AM #5
Naruto
Dark Knight
Well Drackos that's all the proof you need. Please do something about this.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

UPDATE!- Ok guys there's a problem. Apparently, webzy messaged someone who was using my account on PSN and gave the account info. Then the guy who was using my account changed webzy's password. I don't have a Ps3 so there is another person who changed webzy's password.
01-17-2011, 02:01 AM #6
Originally posted by Uzumaki View Post
Well Drackos that's all the proof you need. Please do something about this.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

UPDATE!- Ok guys there's a problem. Apparently, webzy messaged someone who was using my account on PSN and gave the account info. Then the guy who was using my account changed webzy's password. I don't have a Ps3 so there is another person who changed webzy's password.

Alright sorry I haven't replied all day. I've been very busy.

So there is a third party in this? This will be hard to deal with. Is he/she a user on NGU?
01-17-2011, 03:25 AM #7
Naruto
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Alright sorry I haven't replied all day. I've been very busy.

So there is a third party in this? This will be hard to deal with. Is he/she a user on NGU?

Nvm.. We are settling this in webzy's dispute. And the guy who is taking both accounts is NextGenaholics. But now he is banned.
01-17-2011, 03:28 AM #8
Sure. I'll follow webzy's dispute now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo