01-19-2011, 01:34 PM #1
de69
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made a deal with him to buy Resistance:Fall of Man for 1.8 million vbux. He first said ok, I'll send it asap...(in this thread :You must login or register to view this content.)

After the weekend he still hadn't sent it, he said the post office would be closed till Thursday.
On Friday he said he still couldn't send it because it was his brother's game...

I send him another 400000 vbux in order to still get it because I needed the game. I sent him 2.2 million vbux total.

He said he sent it the 8th of January (= Saturday) and he sent 'proof' of the receipt. I asked him earlier to show proof of the box or envelope in which he put RFOM but he said that wouldn't work.

This weekend I send him a visitor message in which I told that I would open a dispute against him if I still hadn't received it Wednesday (today), that's why I made it. He said he 'cba' and that he would have enough proof to prove his innocence and that the package could have gone lost during
shipping.
Last edited by de69 ; 01-20-2011 at 03:43 PM.
01-19-2011, 03:53 PM #2
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
01-19-2011, 06:23 PM #3
Abtean
Space Ninja
Heres a pic of the proof of postage and i showed him proof of posting and yet he still opens a dispute. You must login or register to view this content.

Honestly i didnt see any point of this dispute.
01-19-2011, 07:10 PM #4
de69
Banned
You're saying that you posted it the 8th of January, that's 11 days ago and I still haven't received anything. That's impossible as I've bought things off Americans in the past, and I got the delivery within 5 days.

If you really did sent it, I would have recieved it before the 15th.

Oh and, why didn't you take another picture of the envelope or box in which you put the game? This receipt doesn't prove that you've posted the game.
01-19-2011, 10:23 PM #5
Abtean
Space Ninja
Because i went to the post office and packed it there and gave it to the person that was working there at the time. I took a pic of the receipt and at the bottom it says
"IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU RETAIN THIS RECEIPT AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF POSTING"
That should be proof enough as ebay and paypal accept that.
And things can get lost in post ask anyone u retard.
Im sorry you were hit in the face repeatedly by ur mum with a drying pan.
01-20-2011, 03:42 PM #6
de69
Banned
Originally posted by Abtean View Post
Because i went to the post office and packed it there and gave it to the person that was working there at the time. I took a pic of the receipt and at the bottom it says
"IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU RETAIN THIS RECEIPT AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF POSTING"
That should be proof enough as ebay and paypal accept that.
And things can get lost in post ask anyone u retard.
Im sorry you were hit in the face repeatedly by ur mum with a drying pan.

Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.

I just received the game, after 12 days...(!)

SORRY for calling you a scammer, Abtean.
Apparently it's the fault of the post service, they should have sent it faster.

This dispute thread can be closed.
01-20-2011, 03:43 PM #7
Dispute resolved Smile.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo