02-21-2011, 04:17 AM #1
elliot
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer: Zueron
Scammer Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

-Cash or vBux? If so how much? My "Vbux" 500k

-What did he/she steal? My Vbux

-How did they they scam you? Ok so he puts up a thread selling his red redemption content which i wanted & offered him 500k he agreed on my offer i sent him the 500k and he sends me his info which is fu**ing long it took me some time to sign in and as soon as i sign in went to the playstation store i was like 1 second from downloading the content he & signs in its like he was damn timing me.

-What kind of proof do you have? You can check my history that i sent him the 500k 2 days ago and i have one picture i can send upon request which is pointless normal of being signed out.

-When this happen? 02-17-2011
-What would you like to happen? Returns my 500k because i already purchased the content myself he took to long.

Have i contacted the scammer if yes what she/he say. Im busy i got some projects to do & my mom took my ps3 & ignores my messages now.
Last edited by elliot ; 02-23-2011 at 05:11 PM.
02-26-2011, 04:33 PM #11
elliot
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Zueron View Post
Did i say you didnt pay me? No. Show some proof.

Am i supposed to show proof? Of what? Everything im saying is true :y:

Im curently on a Mac right now i cant figure out how to put my picture from my desktop to the post but dude you want proof go see the damn donation i donated to you which was 500k.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Did i say you didnt pay me? No. Show some proof.

Am i supposed to show proof? Of what? Everything im saying is true :y:

You must login or register to view this content.
02-26-2011, 04:37 PM #12
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
Originally posted by xXeiGhT
Im curently on a Mac right now i cant figure out how to put my picture from my desktop to the post but dude you want proof go see the damn donation i donated to you which was 500k.

im not :plank: ing retarded.
How do i no u just didnt log onto my account and download it. and now ur accusing me of scamming.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Huh? U think im scamming u? U just got that picture from google images. Then u uploaded it to imageshack.

[url= https://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=1436&bih=715&q=an+error+has+occured+you+have+been+signed+out+of+playstation+network&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=] Look at this and the picture u uploaded [/url]

Its in the page 2 section
02-26-2011, 04:41 PM #13
elliot
Samurai Poster
How do i no u just didnt log onto my account and download it. and now ur accusing me of scamming.

How lmao the ****ing proof i signed in your account you ****ing timed me and you signed on it try to time your self signing in your account with that email thats not even legit WTF is [email][email protected][/email] are you going to give me the Vbux or are you coming up with an excuse that you don't have the full 500k No

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Huh? U think im scamming u? U just got that picture from google images. Then u uploaded it to imageshack.

[url= https://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=1436&bih=715&q=an+error+has+occured+you+have+been+signed+out+of+playstation+network&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=] Look at this and the picture u uploaded [/url]

Its in the page 2 section

The mod knows whats legit and whats not look at the time and details like the tax i had to pay even they can see people history Claps
02-26-2011, 04:42 PM #14
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
How lmao the ****ing proof i signed in your account you ****ing timed me and you signed on it try to time your self signing in your account with that email thats not even legit WTF is [email][email protected][/email] are you going to give me the Vbux or are you coming up with an excuse that you don't have the full 500k No

i bet u ur email is something like [email][email protected][/email]

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

The mod knows whats legit and whats not look at the time and details like the tax i had to pay even they can see people history Claps

Will u ever stop bringing up the vbux. U payd me. I gave u info. U downloaded, and u probably just searched what i searched and got the same picture and uploaded it to imageshack
02-26-2011, 04:44 PM #15
elliot
Samurai Poster
i bet u ur email is something like [email][email protected][/email]

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Will u ever stop bringing up the vbux. U payd me. I gave u info. U downloaded, and u probably just searched what i searched and got the same picture and uploaded it to imageshack

Um your not making any sense at all how the hell will i get the pic of the donation of you off the internet and second of all i did not download the RDR content because you signed on the account leaving me lost IDK where the **** you get your sources from.
02-26-2011, 04:46 PM #16
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
LOOK! At this

Thats from NGU! Thats the same exact picture that u posted!

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Um your not making any sense at all how the hell will i get the pic of the donation of you off the internet and second of all i did not download the RDR content because you signed on the account leaving me lost IDK where the **** you get your sources from.

r u retarded? Im not talking about vbux. Im talking about the suggested actions pic u posted. Its the same exact one as the one u posted. That i found on google and nextgenupdate.
02-26-2011, 04:48 PM #17
elliot
Samurai Poster
LOOK! At this

Thats from NGU! Thats the same exact picture that u posted!

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

r u retarded? Im not talking about vbux. Im talking about the suggested actions pic u posted. Its the same exact one as the one u posted. That i found on google and nextgenupdate.

Dude WOW your making everything difficult ima make it easy for you donate me 300k and ill squash the beef if not this will not end.
02-26-2011, 04:49 PM #18
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
Dude WOW your making everything difficult ima make it easy for you donate me 300k and ill squash the beef if not this will not end.

Im not giving u anything.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

i have all the proof that ur trying to scam me.
02-26-2011, 04:51 PM #19
elliot
Samurai Poster
Im not giving u anything.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

i have all the proof that ur trying to scam me.

Im not saying no more ima wait for the mod to respond your just a hardheaded scammer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo