02-22-2011, 12:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i was just scammed by a little faggot.. he made a thread saying he will pay 50$ PSN card for a 15th added him on psn and gave him the info he edited the info and deleted me off and stole the thing plz NGU help me get this ****er.. these little rats are ruining NGU :beer:

the scammers name on NGU and PSN is Raw_Professor spam him plz guys and make this kid kill himself
02-22-2011, 11:52 PM #11
Originally posted by 147aaron View Post
Dude just call up sony and tell them that your friend brought someone and that person was on your system and they went on your account and changed the email and pass and then deleted the account off your system and now they will not give it back. Or something like that and then they will transfer you to the account department then just tell the story again and they will reset the stuff back and then u got your account back. Just remember to change the email and pass so that the fag cant recover the account. and also if the guy or girl ask "did u get a email conformation for the account change" just tell them that you used a old email and you dont have access to it anymore.

I had to do this when someone tried to take my account without paying

tried it and it didnt work im pissed oh well now my goal is to get a 360 i can probably get one for free by trading in games and old ps3
02-23-2011, 03:46 PM #12
147aaron
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Whitey26 View Post
tried it and it didnt work im pissed oh well now my goal is to get a 360 i can probably get one for free by trading in games and old ps3

That sucks it should have worked because i basically said those same words and then they did that for me. I was thinking about switching to xbox also. This whole sony bullshit is pissing me off.
02-24-2011, 01:03 PM #13
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Not a dispute, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo