03-05-2011, 03:55 AM #1
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: xElitePrecision
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: 2 days ago

How did you purchase: Nothing

How much?: my time and a verified Paypal account

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? yes
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing

Other comments:

I want my $10

[img][IMG]https://i54.tinypic.com/2aer11g.png[/img][/IMG]
Last edited by Agent Wolf ; 03-05-2011 at 04:24 AM.
03-05-2011, 03:57 AM #2
NeedaSlutSoon
Vault dweller
(i know i'm not suppose to post in here, but i need to say something) Proof is to blurry mate
03-05-2011, 03:58 AM #3
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
Originally posted by Imminent
(i know i'm not suppose to post in here, but i need to say something) Proof is to blurry mate

How can i make it better? (and sorry)
03-05-2011, 04:00 AM #4
NeedaSlutSoon
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Wolfspinone View Post
How can i make it better? (and sorry)

Take a Screen Picture of the Evidence (not Screen Capture) get a program like Snipping tool (Windows 7 has one built in called that) or something that will take a picture of your desktop, then the resolution should be better.
03-05-2011, 04:02 AM #5
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
Take a Screen Picture of the Evidence (not Screen Capture) get a program like Snipping tool (Windows 7 has one built in called that) or something that will take a picture of your desktop, then the resolution should be better.

The conversation was two days ago and the pic is better on my desktop so i wrote it down. My internet must not be able to transfer 1920 x 1080.
03-05-2011, 04:03 AM #6
NeedaSlutSoon
Vault dweller
If you upload the images to a website, and let me download them i can crop the orginal image so it can be better resolution for the mods.
03-05-2011, 04:05 AM #7
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
If you upload the images to a website, and let me download them i can crop the orginal image so it can be better resolution for the mods.

Can you not include my email please.
03-05-2011, 07:34 AM #8
first offf, you made me a paypal and verified, so i said i would pay you, but now the paypal is trapped, and my $30 is stuck in there, i want my money as much as you do, when i get my account unlimited, then ill pay you the $10 ok
03-05-2011, 05:24 PM #9
Originally posted by Wolfspinone View Post
Can you not include my email please.

Originally posted by xElitePrecision View Post
first offf, you made me a paypal and verified, so i said i would pay you, but now the paypal is trapped, and my $30 is stuck in there, i want my money as much as you do, when i get my account unlimited, then ill pay you the $10 ok

How long will that take you and wolf how long are you willing to give him?
03-05-2011, 05:28 PM #10
Originally posted by EvilRip0306 View Post
How long will that take you and wolf how long are you willing to give him?

When i get it unlimited, ill send the money right away, like i said, whenever im on the computer im looking for a new way..... im making a new paypal tomorrow and ill add money so give me till next week, that would be good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo