03-06-2011, 04:08 AM #1
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammed by Ahsoka Tano
Scammer NGU Name: Ahsoka Tano
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Scammer Thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Screen Shot Proof:
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Proof:

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: £130.00 (euros)

Did you;
- Buy? yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes i contacted the scammer and he told me he will ship it on monday. But after seeing him taking offers from other people on his thread with other people considering we made deal after i sent payment he requested, i decided i want full refund. one person on the thread saying he is scamming due to the fact he made deal with me but he still selling. that person on screenshot. His name on NGU is Lydey. His profile is You must login or register to view this content.. another person which i provided proof on screenshot stated he offered hd pvr 77 euros No.His name on NGU is EpiCz-SniiPz. Here his profile link --> You must login or register to view this content..i also provided proof of payment on my screenshot. like i stated before i want full refund. i will take action with paypal just get my money back if he refuses to give me my money back.

As you can see I'm not scammer. my ref shows i had You must login or register to view this content. i had 4 successful trade so far. so i have no reason to lie cause i do love NGU

If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing

Other comments:

I want full refund for item i thought i purchase. also, i'm very disappointed. if you have an extremely well rep, then you should be a well-trusted member not a scammer. like i said i just want full refund back an not have this escalate any further

Another reminder mods. please look at time during screen shot so you can analyze everything in order perfectly so you know what going on. Thank you.

From,
IzBoogz
Last edited by IzBoogz ; 03-06-2011 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Grammer corrections
03-12-2011, 06:57 AM #11
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by EvilRip0306 View Post
Please provide proof that the PVR is real by taking a picture of it with your username next to it.

Is Ahsoka Tano permanment banned?
03-15-2011, 07:36 PM #12
User is permanently banned.

Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo