03-06-2011, 04:08 AM #1
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammed by Ahsoka Tano
Scammer NGU Name: Ahsoka Tano
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Scammer Thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Screen Shot Proof:
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Proof:

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: £130.00 (euros)

Did you;
- Buy? yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes i contacted the scammer and he told me he will ship it on monday. But after seeing him taking offers from other people on his thread with other people considering we made deal after i sent payment he requested, i decided i want full refund. one person on the thread saying he is scamming due to the fact he made deal with me but he still selling. that person on screenshot. His name on NGU is Lydey. His profile is You must login or register to view this content.. another person which i provided proof on screenshot stated he offered hd pvr 77 euros No.His name on NGU is EpiCz-SniiPz. Here his profile link --> You must login or register to view this content..i also provided proof of payment on my screenshot. like i stated before i want full refund. i will take action with paypal just get my money back if he refuses to give me my money back.

As you can see I'm not scammer. my ref shows i had You must login or register to view this content. i had 4 successful trade so far. so i have no reason to lie cause i do love NGU

If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing

Other comments:

I want full refund for item i thought i purchase. also, i'm very disappointed. if you have an extremely well rep, then you should be a well-trusted member not a scammer. like i said i just want full refund back an not have this escalate any further

Another reminder mods. please look at time during screen shot so you can analyze everything in order perfectly so you know what going on. Thank you.

From,
IzBoogz
Last edited by IzBoogz ; 03-06-2011 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Grammer corrections
03-06-2011, 03:38 PM #2
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by Ahsoka
is it a crime to see if i can get more

When someone pays you then you don't continue to look for more offer. Can you just Refund my money back. That all iim asking. I want full refund.
03-06-2011, 04:11 PM #3
Originally posted by IzBoogz View Post
When someone pays you then you don't continue to look for more offer. Can you just Refund my money back. That all iim asking. I want full refund.

i cant i already spent it. ur getting the PVR though
03-06-2011, 05:16 PM #4
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn

How would I know that?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Well you have to show me proof I'm getting hd pvr. Such as the reciept, gthe shipping adress that link to me and the actual item you said I was going to receive hd pvr. This wouldn't have become a bigger issue if you hadn't taken my money and decided to continue make more offers. Now the issue even bigger considering fact you spend my money already. You shouldn't have done dat if you knew you was going take more offers. So I want solid proof I'm going to get my hd pvr. If you don't have solid proof then I want all my money bck. Find a way to get back the money to me if you lack the proof of me going to receive the hd ppvr. Do not try send me broken one either.I'm serious I do not tolerate scamming well
Last edited by IzBoogz ; 03-06-2011 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Grammer Correction
03-07-2011, 12:18 AM #5

Please provide proof that the PVR is real by taking a picture of it with your username next to it.
03-07-2011, 10:25 PM #6
I didnt ban him
03-07-2011, 10:29 PM #7
Its a 7 day ban, lets see what happens when he gets back
03-07-2011, 11:49 PM #8
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by EvilRip0306 View Post
Its a 7 day ban, lets see what happens when he gets back

I also file a dispute on paypal just incase he gets very cute to nt give me my money back. He will not get away with it. Btw thanks for trying help to solve the matter I appreciate it.
03-08-2011, 07:32 AM #9
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by dunczzz View Post
Indeed, i have also made a dispute on PayPal Smile If i do get the PVR i will send him the money, but i want a full refund until i am supplied with it.

i agreed Happy. but the assclown said he spent all my money. that punkass is gonna get it handed to him. only problem is i probably wont get a full refund tho. why?? because i send first 100 euros as a gift like a damn retard /facepalm.. but i send the other 30 euros not as gifts which you convert to us dollors is 43 i can get that back. if he doesnt respond by march 16 from paypal that money sitting right back on paypal. im fair and legit. his ass shuld of been the same. man i hope one day in the future i become a specific moderator in this site for dispute section. i would have helped clean the scammers off this site. banned one by one by them jus show people if you scam your instantly permanment ban. no its, no buts, no second chance. why? because scamming is very very wrong. stealing is one thing you don't do. i know moderators have a lot on there shoulders so i hope i be able to help in the future. but dude i hope you get your money back man. it wrong how he scammed the both of us :\
Last edited by IzBoogz ; 03-08-2011 at 07:41 AM.
03-08-2011, 07:59 PM #10
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Guys, please don't reply to this dispute unless it involves you. If you have also been scammed by this user please create a separate dispute. Thanks! :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo