03-16-2011, 08:45 PM #1
Hickey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:AstrailDemigod
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: march 16th

How did you purchase: sold it

How much?: £120 and premium on ngu

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? ----
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes my m8 who i was talking to on facebook and he asked if if he was paying

If yes, What did they say?:- he said he couldnt. so i asked him to ask the scammer for the pass and email back and he wont reply to the message

Other comments:

he asked for my pass n email so he could check my account. he then changed email and pass and they signed out on NGU

my m8 who i was talking to on facebook and he asked if if he was paying he said he couldnt. so i asked him to ask the scammer for the pass and email back and he wont reply to the message

thankfully i know my dob and security so i cant get on my account for a few days till sony sort it out
Last edited by Hickey ; 03-16-2011 at 08:55 PM.
03-17-2011, 06:26 PM #20
03-17-2011, 06:29 PM #21
Hickey
League Champion
03-17-2011, 06:35 PM #22
Originally posted by hickey View Post
can you pm the email and pass so i can try myself

See that PM I sent you?
03-17-2011, 06:36 PM #23
Hickey
League Champion
sorry cant do that. he said he will give details back if i end the dispute. do i leave this open (MODS ) as i have been scammed im happy to leave it open, he hacked me and now he wants the dispute over after sony suspended my account. so now i have to wait till i get my email telling me the details for the account and ive also lost an active user and all my friends on psn as you deleted all. im happy for the mods to sort this out
Last edited by Hickey ; 03-17-2011 at 07:15 PM.
03-17-2011, 07:41 PM #24
Well you will get the account back from sony so all is good on your end.
Now for the scammer, he will receive a 3 point infraction; Luckily its not a perma ban...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo