03-17-2011, 07:46 PM #1
.BoLTz
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: acklamjoshua
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: PSN Messages were deleted :/ Check Pm's here

When did this happen: 10 minutes ago

How did you purchase: Traded my x-BoLTz-o account for his account.

How much?: Account

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He said he'll check the Black Ops stats. Then he changed the Email and Password to the account.

Other comments:
03-17-2011, 08:13 PM #2
Scammer has been contacted.
awaiting reply.
03-17-2011, 08:22 PM #3
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
awaiting reply.

How have i scammed you. i give your account back because it didn't say what you said it had 2 days played on it you can go check my post on when you put it, it had 1 hour 15 mins. Chris you no me i was speaking to you the other day about the same kid and now he has been put as a scammer on his profile and i don't deserve to get lied to buy a convicted scammer!
Thanks AcklamJoshua
03-17-2011, 08:23 PM #4
.BoLTz
Banned
Originally posted by acklamjoshua View Post
How have i scammed you. i give your account back because it didn't say what i wanted you said it had 2 days played on it you can gop check my post on when you put it, it had 1 hour 15 mins. Chris you no me i was speaking to you the other day about the same kid and now he has been put as a scammer on his profile and i don't deserve to get lied to buy a convicted scammer!
Thanks AcklamJoshua

Thats why your logged into it now.. And telling everyone to add "x-BoLTz-o"
03-17-2011, 08:25 PM #5
.BoLTz
Banned
awaiting reply.

Update Chris, I simply got my account back through my email.. I got the email he changed it to and did the forgot password thing. BoLTz is in my hands. He never gave it back. Please do something with him
03-17-2011, 08:41 PM #6
Originally posted by .BoLTz View Post
Update Chris, I simply got my account back through my email.. I got the email he changed it to and did the forgot password thing. BoLTz is in my hands. He never gave it back. Please do something with him

you just signed in! i dint change anything because i have been on my account the hole time so shush i can even get proff on me being on my account! from freinds

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

How would u know i am loged on to it if you have got it! and u would need to have me on an other account to no what i am saying!
03-17-2011, 10:35 PM #7
.BoLTz
Banned
you just signed in! i dint change anything because i have been on my account the hole time so shush i can even get proff on me being on my account! from freinds

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

How would u know i am loged on to it if you have got it! and u would need to have me on an other account to no what i am saying!

Uhh idiot much ? ... Lol i had you on my BeaMz so stfu. Its my account i have dob and security to it.. You can ask NGu user .Robot he made that account for me
03-18-2011, 09:04 PM #8
How have i scammed you. i give your account back because it didn't say what you said it had 2 days played on it you can go check my post on when you put it, it had 1 hour 15 mins. Chris you no me i was speaking to you the other day about the same kid and now he has been put as a scammer on his profile and i don't deserve to get lied to buy a convicted scammer!
Thanks AcklamJoshua

you both swapped an account correct?
and you both now have your own account back correct?
03-18-2011, 09:48 PM #9
.BoLTz
Banned
you both swapped an account correct?
and you both now have your own account back correct?

He never gave me the account i wanted he gave me some crappy one which i dont have it anymore.. I got my account :y:
03-18-2011, 09:51 PM #10
.BoLTz
Banned
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Why'd you not read my commment? I told you he was a scammmer.

"Why'd you not read my commment? I told you he was a scammmer."

Kid this is not your dispute so stfu.. Listen to yourself. I traded first so yeah

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo