03-19-2011, 03:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: xAllah--
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $15

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- no response

Other comments: put a 3month on the account and he took account back even though i changed all info i want a $45 refund
03-22-2011, 06:35 AM #11
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
Originally posted by xAllah
Bro I don't give a **** about my rep or this web site I just want my money

GIVE hes MONEY!!! u scammer full of shit **** UUUUUU!!!

(sorry for posting in dispute he made me rage lol)
03-22-2011, 06:56 AM #12
Originally posted by Spartan
Allow me to team view or login to your paypal account.

I can show you on my team View Spartan

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by Spartan
Allow me to team view or login to your paypal account.

See Spartan i sent the $15 and never got a refund as you can see i disputed You must login or register to view this content.
03-25-2011, 05:06 PM #13
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
scammer contacted, 24 hours to reply.

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Side note, what did you buy? and if you bought it for 15$ you wont get a $45 refund..

Chris whats going on with this man? :cry: Its been like a week.
03-25-2011, 05:37 PM #14
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by xAllah
Yea I did hive home all the info I don't know what to do he sent me the 15$ via paypal and I sent him the info and then he took the 15$ back and gave me -rep I don't got time to get all mad about 15$ but I do want my rep back my money for the profile..

Reply within 24 hours or you will be permanently banned.
03-26-2011, 11:01 PM #15
What are you going to do that for I didn't do nothing but try and sell this KID a profile I didn't get know money from him and he gots my profile this is some bullshit I donate to this site and this is the thanx I get.well your welcome and **** you this is why I don't deal with punk kids. O wate was I sapost to make a big deal over the profile I lost for you to belave me yea I don't care about a profile he could have it and if you fill like you want to ban me then do it I don't give a shit...

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

And where is all the proof is that how you all work who ever has more posts is rite that is some bullshit
03-30-2011, 01:32 AM #16
User banned.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo