03-23-2011, 05:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: BICHOTE
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. (THis was 2 days ago, and he accessed his new account the same day, yet today he says his youtube was on auto login see here: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
2 DAys ago to present

How much?:
1.8 Million vbux

Did you;
- Buy? Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yup
If yes, What did they say?:- See pictures above of his comment.

Other comments:

Basically he backed out after I gave him pass and stuff. He gave me back the account with the new password yesterday Morning. I noticed that he still accessed my youtube multiple times including today not longer than an hour ago, after he says he took off autologin. I have proof that he logged into his account, and he was not on autologin. He deliberetely took the account, since I didn't change the password and subbed himself. This was not part of the deal, and techically he stole my account. He accessed it today and yesterday after he gave it back.

Here are some more pics of out conversation.

You must login or register to view this content. That shows that he said he was on auto login even though he was on his account at this time : You must login or register to view this content.

This was BEFORE he said he took auto login off.. How did he log in to his then?

All i want is the 1.8 Million vbux. He went on my account after he said he didn't buy it. I have proof he did not have auto login on. So if he wants to go on my account after he said no thats against the rules. If you wanted to sub yourself, and your friends you should of bought it.

Ask if you want more pictures.
03-23-2011, 08:16 PM #20
Next person to post in here that isn't the accuser or accused, will receive an infraction.
03-23-2011, 08:16 PM #21
Bichote
Former Staff
Auto Log was accidentally.
03-23-2011, 08:17 PM #22
Originally posted by Bichote View Post
He forcing me to buy his account and im not going to buy it. i Gived his account back. He making a show.

Whats this then? You never paid me, but still used it to sub. You must login or register to view this content.
03-23-2011, 08:19 PM #23
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by B3N
Whats this then? You never paid me, but still used it to sub. You must login or register to view this content.

Yesss at that moment i was ok the account is great. But when i tried to Change the email it was impossible because you have @gmail, you dont understand that part.? i just gived 3 subs just UNSUBB!!!!
Last edited by Bichote ; 03-23-2011 at 08:23 PM.
03-23-2011, 08:30 PM #24
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by I
I'll get an infraction for posting idc

Bichote just shut him up & offer him half or a third of the vbux but keep the subscribers.
Otherwise this gonna go ON & ON. be a bigger man Smile

i Cant buy that account because in the future he can get it back writing the 1st phone number.
03-23-2011, 08:31 PM #25
Dispute requested to be closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo