03-23-2011, 05:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: BICHOTE
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. (THis was 2 days ago, and he accessed his new account the same day, yet today he says his youtube was on auto login see here: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
2 DAys ago to present

How much?:
1.8 Million vbux

Did you;
- Buy? Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yup
If yes, What did they say?:- See pictures above of his comment.

Other comments:

Basically he backed out after I gave him pass and stuff. He gave me back the account with the new password yesterday Morning. I noticed that he still accessed my youtube multiple times including today not longer than an hour ago, after he says he took off autologin. I have proof that he logged into his account, and he was not on autologin. He deliberetely took the account, since I didn't change the password and subbed himself. This was not part of the deal, and techically he stole my account. He accessed it today and yesterday after he gave it back.

Here are some more pics of out conversation.

You must login or register to view this content. That shows that he said he was on auto login even though he was on his account at this time : You must login or register to view this content.

This was BEFORE he said he took auto login off.. How did he log in to his then?

All i want is the 1.8 Million vbux. He went on my account after he said he didn't buy it. I have proof he did not have auto login on. So if he wants to go on my account after he said no thats against the rules. If you wanted to sub yourself, and your friends you should of bought it.

Ask if you want more pictures.
03-23-2011, 07:05 PM #2
Bichote
Former Staff
i Gived you the account back and you know. yes i was going to buy the account for 1.8 M vbuxs. When i tried to change the email of the youtube account it was unable because you have gmail.

What are you asking for? i told you i buy the account if i can change all the stuff.
Also if i said NO!! why u didnt changed the passwd. And yes thats true i subbed to my BichoteHD account, Just unsub.

Im not going to buy the acc, because i cant change the email.

And why scammer?? im not going to buy that account, and i gived it back to you, so what you want?
Last edited by Bichote ; 03-23-2011 at 07:13 PM.
03-23-2011, 07:23 PM #3
Why would a staff member scam you out of vbux/a measly youtube account and risk losing his staff spot? Something smells fishy.
03-23-2011, 07:23 PM #4
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by xSlimShadyx View Post
well b3n didn't exactly show "proof" speaking it never even says Bichote in any of those...
for all we know he could have just wrote that down on notepad or even his own profile!

i gived him the account back, yes was true i was on the account. But i gived him back the next day. And he know. idk why he dont change password. i dont wanna problems with any1 im a very active guy here. i wont scam any, i dont like that
03-23-2011, 07:25 PM #5
xSlimShadyx
Little One
Originally posted by Bichote View Post
i gived him the account back, yes was true i was on the account. But i gived him back the next day. And he know. idk why he dont change password. i dont wanna problems with any1 im a very active guy here. i wont scam any, i dont like that

well he doesn't even have proof that he scammed you and he says he does in the title of this thread.
03-23-2011, 07:26 PM #6
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by xSlimShadyx View Post
well he doesn't even have proof that he scammed you and he says he does in the title of this thread.

Im waiting for mods to come to this thread Smile
03-23-2011, 07:28 PM #7
Originally posted by B3N
Scammer NGU Name: BICHOTE
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content. (THis was 2 days ago, and he accessed his new account the same day, yet today he says his youtube was on auto login see here: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
2 DAys ago to present

How much?:
1.8 Million vbux

Did you;
- Buy? Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yup
If yes, What did they say?:- See pictures above of his comment.

Other comments:

Basically he backed out after I gave him pass and stuff. He gave me back the account with the new password yesterday Morning. I noticed that he still accessed my youtube multiple times including today not longer than an hour ago, after he says he took off autologin. I have proof that he logged into his account, and he was not on autologin. He deliberetely took the account, since I didn't change the password and subbed himself. This was not part of the deal, and techically he stole my account. He accessed it today and yesterday after he gave it back.

Here are some more pics of out conversation.

You must login or register to view this content. That shows that he said he was on auto login even though he was on his account at this time : You must login or register to view this content.

This was BEFORE he said he took auto login off.. How did he log in to his then?

All i want is the 1.8 Million vbux. He went on my account after he said he didn't buy it. I have proof he did not have auto login on. So if he wants to go on my account after he said no thats against the rules. If you wanted to sub yourself, and your friends you should of bought it.

Ask if you want more pictures.

Know what exactly was the deal?
03-23-2011, 07:37 PM #8
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Know what exactly was the deal?

1.8 million vbux for the account. He says okay. He goes on account and says I don't want it anymore, cause I can't change email. He sends me back the username and password. I go to the beach for 1 day and GAVE IT BACK and subscribes to himself andd 3 others. He was on it this morning even though he said he didnt want it 2 days ago.. Whats up with that? He used my account even though he said he didnt want it anymore. I mean really, if he didnt want it, then why did he continue to use it?
03-23-2011, 07:40 PM #9
Originally posted by B3N
1.8 million vbux for the account. He says okay. He goes on account and says I don't want it anymore, cause I can't change email. He sends me back the username and password. I go to the beach for 1 day and GAVE IT BACK and subscribes to himself andd 3 others. He was on it this morning even though he said he didnt want it 2 days ago.. Whats up with that? He used my account even though he said he didnt want it anymore. I mean really, if he didnt want it, then why did he continue to use it?

Then unsubscribe to those accounts, change the password, and refund him. Then we're done.
03-23-2011, 07:41 PM #10
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Then unsubscribe to those accounts, change the password, and refund him. Then we're done.

What? No i sold him the account lol. He needs to pay me 1.8, because he told me he didnt want it anymore but continued to use it... He owes me 1.8 million Vbux

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo