03-26-2011, 09:48 AM #1
Kylee.
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: KillZone 3
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content. - password change

When did this happen: yesterday (25th)

How did you purchase: via NGU SBPM like a week ago

How much?: $14

Did you;
- Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yea.
If yes, What did they say?:- said i changed the paypal email + passw when i didnt

Other comments:
I Want the account back and deactivated from your PS3 so i can actually download stuff which is what i bought the account for!
Last edited by Kylee. ; 03-26-2011 at 12:52 PM.
03-30-2011, 11:00 AM #11
Originally posted by MomasGirlOnline View Post
:FU:..! might aswell delete the PS3 account now then :mad:

Can I get an update?
03-30-2011, 03:33 PM #12
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Can I get an update?

well i don't have PS3 account or the paypal account so im basically left with nothing but he claims he has neither to so im not sure whether he does or not. :/
03-30-2011, 04:09 PM #13
well i don't have PS3 account or the paypal account so im basically left with nothing but he claims he has neither to so im not sure whether he does or not. :/

So he doesn't even have the account you sold him anymore?
03-30-2011, 04:11 PM #14
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
So he doesn't even have the account you sold him anymore?

Thats what he rekons but how do i know hes not lying?.. he could easily put a fake password in and say it doesn't work.. same with the PSN :(.. so im in a loose loose situation :cry:
03-30-2011, 04:13 PM #15
Originally posted by KillZone
i havent been on that account since we traded for the paypal account... + you changed the account info so i couldnt have changed it, also the paypal account wich he traded he changed the password because i can no longer get on it, and drackos i will PM you the info he gave me and show you it doesnt work if you want to, but i changed nothing

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

also he could have changed the password his self and get that email and just say i changed it

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

if you are from
UK then us downloads wont work on the system... i tried to give somone mappacks from UK and they said they wouldnt work

Provide solid proof.
03-31-2011, 06:17 PM #16

He claims you sent the information.
03-31-2011, 08:16 PM #17
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by Dr.
He claims you sent the information.

i sent the information of what?..
i didn't know what i put the password to i don't know the password to any of the accs what i have on my ps3 i make a password and then i forget a week or so later...
How can i prove that i didn't because i will do anything to do so as i didn't send it because i don't know the DOB or security question :|..
03-31-2011, 11:11 PM #18
SU44K8
Suffocate
i sent the information of what?..
i didn't know what i put the password to i don't know the password to any of the accs what i have on my ps3 i make a password and then i forget a week or so later...
How can i prove that i didn't because i will do anything to do so as i didn't send it because i don't know the DOB or security question :|..

you sent me the paypal info.... when i forgot it then asked you.... you sent it to me
04-01-2011, 06:03 PM #19
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by KillZone
you sent me the paypal info.... when i forgot it then asked you.... you sent it to me

The paypal info what about it? i dont have it.. i don't have the PS3 info or the Paypal info.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo