04-18-2011, 08:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: xDangeer--
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: April 1st

How did you purchase: My PSN ACCOUNT

How much?: it had $67 in wallet and he spent $47 on Themes , PS+ and Avatars

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? X

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes he keeps saying that hes banned but when i check his post statistics he says " add me on PSN im down to boost" and stuff..

Other comments: I just want the Danger Account back .. some how Derek Trotter has got the Account When i asked him He said someone sold it to him , I never made a thread Saying im selling a 13th account and Mods can check my PM if they have to. .. i asked Dangeer-- to recover the account or tell me the DOB but the info is wrong..
04-18-2011, 08:40 PM #2
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Hey 1st Of All, Im Banned!! My Code Error Prove It, Why You Want That Accouunt Back?? You Recovered Yours Or Im Lying??? When We Did The Deal, Everything Was ok, But You Called Sony & Say I Stole Your Account!! Why?? Thats Why I Got Banned

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

I Didnt Say You Open Thread Selling 13th Accoutn! But You Sold Account You Traded Me Or Not?? Let Me Search That Thread To Prove It
04-18-2011, 09:23 PM #3
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Well Mods This Guy Nitemare Didnt Reply Yet, Obviously People Can See Who Is Lying Here... Thanks
04-18-2011, 09:27 PM #4
Originally posted by xDaNgeeR
Well Mods This Guy Nitemare Didnt Reply Yet, Obviously People Can See Who Is Lying Here... Thanks

He's not online let's just give time to reply.
04-18-2011, 09:44 PM #5
yes i did recover my Nightm4r Phantom because you changed the password or recovered Danger so you scammed me there.. and you spent $47 already on themes and ad ons that i dont even want.. if your banned from PSN why do you always go on threads and say add me on PSN lets boost?

And how did Derek Trotter get the account? Mods can we please ask him who sold the Account and when?
04-18-2011, 09:47 PM #6
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Omg! I Didnt Change Nothing, If I Say About Boost Is Just For Fun!!
04-18-2011, 09:50 PM #7
Oh really ? and look @ this

"You Didnt Donate My Premium??? Why You Selling The 14th Account I Gave You?? ill Start Dispute Homie!! I Got Secret Question & Im Goin Report To Sony...Get Ban Console!! SCAMMER" - Dangeer

You must login or register to view this content.

Doesnt that seem weird .. he knows the account info and can get him prema bannned..

and than this " Xdanger, I will fully support you on the dispute which nightmare has opened against you. He threatened my on PSN today " - XxMatxX I dont even know this guy...You must login or register to view this content.
04-18-2011, 09:55 PM #8
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Dude You Started With This Thing!! Why You Called Sony & Tell Them I Hacked You??? We Had A Deal Or Not?? Why You Recovered Your Account & Start Offering....

You must login or register to view this content.
04-18-2011, 10:00 PM #9
CAUSE YOU KEPT SAYING IM BANNED AND I CAN'T RECOVER WHEN YOU FULLY LIED !!! and i still have the Account so don't worry.. youll get it back when i get dangeer back..
04-18-2011, 10:04 PM #10
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Dude Im Really Banned!! I Made Thread With My Error Code, That Means Perma Ban!! I Dont Need Accounts, Just Tell Me For What?? Cant Play On It, Im Trying Save Money To Get New Ps3, Then We Talk Man!! Just Dont Make Me Look Like Scammer You know Im Not

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo