04-22-2011, 03:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU name: Josh,
Scammer Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof for vbux: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Yesterday

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 500k vbux

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:- never replyed

Other comments:

I was in the shoutbox when i wanted to buy his site so i PM him not SBPM so we had a deal for the site and he told his friends and then they hacked it.

i want my vbux back or even banned him if he don't give me anything like if he make me a site it's gonna be okay but if he don't banned him
Last edited by FatalHackz ; 04-22-2011 at 03:26 AM.
04-22-2011, 01:01 PM #11
Originally posted by Josh
Thanks; but in the one giving all the info, can I blank out my password due to me using it for practically everything, including msn, facebook, etc... Thanks Smile

Yes of course.

Block out any personal information.

I also want to see the conversation between you and The Unknown Hacker.
04-22-2011, 02:29 PM #12
Josh
League Champion
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Yes of course.

I'm gonna need to email you later on, I've just had a friend unexpectedly come over & we're about to go out. Sorry man.

& thanks for your understanding.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Yes of course.

Turns out the shops were closed /facepalm :FU: Good Friday.

Anyways, back to the dispute, I'm just going to say this; whilst taking track of The Unknown Hacker for any further information, I checked out his blog to see he posted something...

Originally posted by another user
As some of you readers may know; I hacked a website earlier this week and defaced it. However, it has come to my attention that the website was sold to a person called nakoolak from NextGenUpdate.com. I would like to formally apologize to you, as I know I made a mistake. However, if you are reading this; you need to understand that nobody pisses me off; or else your puny website will be down in a matter of seconds again. I also heard that the formal owner of this website (Josh Davies) has said that he is in a "dispute" with the user nakoolak. I understand that this is my fault, and I apologize to you both; however, I will be putting the website back up at 4:00PM GMT. Again, I am sorry for what I have done; but take a note of this, if nakoolak got the website for free or something; I wouldn't take the deface down. It's just because an ex-member from The Hacking Crew is in a dispute and could get banned; whilst I would be to blame.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you still want me to send the emails to you; etc, I'd be happy to, but personally, if nakoolak agrees to this; then this dispute is sorted and we can both walk away with what we wanted, him; a website, me; vBux.

Thanks for your support.
04-22-2011, 02:35 PM #13
Originally posted by nakoolak View Post
Scammer NGU name: Josh,

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Other comments:

I was in the shoutbox when i wanted to buy his site so i PM him not SBPM so we had a deal for the site and he told his friends and then they hacked it.

i want my vbux back or even banned him if he don't give me anything like if he make me a site it's gonna be okay but if he don't banned him

Quote me when you get the website back. It should be 4PM GMT.
04-22-2011, 04:00 PM #14
Josh
League Champion

Do you still need the PMs & emails or can I delete them now?

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

It seems as though the website is back up, as promised. If I am allowed to share the link, I'll post it, with your permission.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by nakoolak View Post
Scammer NGU name: Josh,

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Other comments:

I would like to input; the shit highlighted in bold is 100% incorrect. It was NOT PM, it was ShoutBox Personal Message, and "My friends?" How do you suppose I contacted them? I only contacted The Unknown Hacker when I told him to take the deface off, and if I told him to do it, why would I tell him to take it off?

I have proof of both of them as I still have my PMs, and my emails (until Drackos tells me to delete them, or whichever mod closes this).

AND, I didn't reply at 3:06AM because I was asleep, but because I had an iPhone App (Beta), it sent a Push message, and therefore, waking me up, and that was when I emailed The Unknown Hacker to tell him to lay off.

EDIT: I also believe nakoolak should be infracted/warned aswell. Why? Because of foul language, insulting another member, & spamming up my visitor message wall WHEN I WAS ASLEEP. AND THAT IS AGAINST THE RULES

EDIT: I would also like to add; because this is a nulled vBulletin website and is extremely easy to hack, any hacking done to it is out of my powers, and so, if anything is done, I am not responsible to it, however, I will try to get the website back to the best of my ability if it is hacked. If it IS done by The Unknown Hacker, you CAN file a report, or dispute, like this one against me again.

MODS, keep a record of that please.
Last edited by Josh ; 04-22-2011 at 04:09 PM.
04-22-2011, 08:31 PM #15
Josh
League Champion
Also, this is proof that it was not done via PM. I never delete any of my PMs, & here is a picture showing NO PM whatsoever BEFORE the donation.

Here is the first PM from nakoolak I got:

Then the second PM from nakoolak I got:

As you can see from the first 2 PMs, I don't go to sleep uber late (unless it's a Friday), so 11:03PM, I was in bed. 3:04AM I was asleep.

Now, this is where it gets interesting; I continue to get about 10 - 20 visitor messages (which I have now deleted) in the period of about an hour or so.

PM#1:

#2:

#3:

Those are all the PMs I've had from the user nakoolak. As you can see, the only other PMs I've had were quote notifications and Drackos giving me his email. :y:

EDIT: if you still want to see my emails, just message me back and I'll forward them to you :y:
The only reason why I would not refund user, is because I didn't know what condition the website was in; whether it was trashed from him, or deleted completely. I told him through SBPM that I'd gladly wait and see what it looks like, and if it looks normal, I'd refund him if he wishes. But he continued to argue with me and used the insult "go to school, kid" then spammed my SBPM. If you look, I didn't swear; nor get agitated whilst user did, and tried to insult me on occasion.
Last edited by Josh ; 04-22-2011 at 09:34 PM.
04-23-2011, 12:01 AM #16
Originally posted by MomasBoyInvisible View Post

the site is back up everythings good just close this one
04-23-2011, 12:50 AM #17
Dispute resolved.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo