04-22-2011, 06:07 PM #1
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Script
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
In attachments.

When did this happen:
Today, look at attachments for times etc.

How did you purchase:
He brought 80k fifa coins off me.

How much?:
20 pounds

Did you;
I sold.

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Didn't reply.

Other comments:
Just saw his wall, couple of minutes after the trade he contacted Spartan Gunner saying "can you infract me im leaving NGU" great..
Last edited by Sexter ; 04-22-2011 at 06:44 PM.
04-22-2011, 10:11 PM #11
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Script View Post
did it say southwick vale , i ddint get coins wtf ?:L, he phises coins , sound fishy ???????????????

I provided proof to show that i sent them.

I've done trades today which totalled around 200-300 pounds with Jayyy and didn't scam him.

Why would i scam for 20 pound.

Also, what are the chances of someone selling the exact same player on the market for the exact price you want?!

And why did you message Spartan Gunner a couple of minutes after i gave you the coins saying "Im leaving NGU infract me please"
04-22-2011, 10:48 PM #12
did it say southwick vale , i ddint get coins wtf ?:L, he phises coins , sound fishy ???????????????

How he gets the coins is irrelevant, what matters is that he has proof of him giving the coins to you.
04-22-2011, 11:25 PM #13
What am i suppoesed to do , i havent received bugger , all , he obv set it up to make me look bad by god knoes what , and i have to pay him for coins i havent received ?, maybe the kid bought the player and bougt it from his other account

I havent received nothing therefore paying ?????????????
04-22-2011, 11:42 PM #14
What am i suppoesed to do , i havent received bugger , all , he obv set it up to make me look bad by god knoes what , and i have to pay him for coins i havent received ?, maybe the kid bought the player and bougt it from his other account

I havent received nothing therefore paying ?????????????

In the PM when he said he bought the player why didn't you tell him that you didn't receive the coins?
04-22-2011, 11:50 PM #15
Originally posted by EvilRip0306 View Post
In the PM when he said he bought the player why didn't you tell him that you didn't receive the coins?

well , tbh i havent got the log anymore i deleted it ,
number 1 . ps3 was down , and i dont know my login only on ps3
number 2 . he couldnt used text changer thing , its an addon on a browser or something
04-23-2011, 12:58 AM #16
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
Why did you write on Spartans wall minutes after the transaction saying "Im leaving NGU infract me please"

And ALSO after i brought the first player you went "brb gotta go help my mum with the shopping"

And about the text changer, i will let EvilRip go on my account if you want, to prove the logs are true Smile

well , tbh i havent got the log anymore i deleted it ,
number 1 . ps3 was down , and i dont know my login only on ps3
number 2 . he couldnt used text changer thing , its an addon on a browser or something
Last edited by Sexter ; 04-23-2011 at 01:05 PM.
04-23-2011, 03:48 PM #17
Originally posted by imDEXTER View Post
Why did you write on Spartans wall minutes after the transaction saying "Im leaving NGU infract me please"

And ALSO after i brought the first player you went "brb gotta go help my mum with the shopping"

And about the text changer, i will let EvilRip go on my account if you want, to prove the logs are true Smile

Yea do you have teamviewer? So I can see you logging into the account and check the logs? Happy
04-23-2011, 03:50 PM #18
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >

Yea do you have teamviewer? So I can see you logging into the account and check the logs? Happy

No i don't but I can either download it (if its free and easySmile ) or just let you on my account?
04-23-2011, 03:54 PM #19
Originally posted by imDEXTER View Post
No i don't but I can either download it (if its free and easySmile ) or just let you on my account?

Yea just PM me the account info and Ill check it out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo