04-23-2011, 09:29 PM #1
Naruto
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: NextGenPedo
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 500k

Did you;Buy
- Buy?<--
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I have sent him 3 messages and still no reply

Other comments: The purchases happened in the shoutbox. We were PM'img each other and he sold me a lifetime premium megavideo/megaupload account. He said he would email me the info but I never got it. I just want my 500k vBux back and him infracted.
04-23-2011, 10:38 PM #2
Hey Naruto. NextGenPedo just gave me 40k vBux to help change my name this morning. It could be some of your scammed vBux if this doesn't get resolved.
04-23-2011, 10:41 PM #3
Naruto
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Botz View Post
Hey Naruto. NextGenPedo just gave me 40k vBux to help change my name this morning. It could be some of your scammed vBux if this doesn't get resolved.

Thanks for telling. But he's the bastard who didn't give me my account so you're safeSmile I want a fresh 500k from an adminWinky Winky
04-23-2011, 10:46 PM #4
Tony_xMUFCx
Born a red, Die a red!
sorry to post on this dispute, but the user has under 100 posts you shouldnt of traded with him
04-23-2011, 10:51 PM #5
Naruto
Dark Knight
Originally posted by xMUFCx View Post
sorry to post on this dispute, but the user has under 100 posts you shouldnt of traded with him

Yeah I knew that but I judged him by his threads so I presumed he was a trustworthy person. How stupid of me. And we were doing this in the SB so I also didn't knowHappy
04-23-2011, 11:51 PM #6
Under 100 posts, dispute is invalid sorry.

There is a reason we tell you to not trade with users under 100 posts.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo