05-05-2011, 09:42 PM #1
Callum.
The Welsh Guy FTW
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Close please
Last edited by Callum. ; 05-05-2011 at 10:00 PM.
05-05-2011, 09:44 PM #2
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by 780 View Post
Scammer NGU Name: SU44K8
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Did you;
- Buy? <<<
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

Other comments:
was bying 9th prestige on MW2 on three diffrent account, and when i joined i got kicked and he went offline so since then PSN has been offline.

I know it says no refunds in his posts, but he should refund because i got kicked and he never invited me back, and he went offline

To start off you are lying, I never blocked you and you have been sending me messages and I replied to all of them.
05-05-2011, 09:46 PM #3
Callum.
The Welsh Guy FTW
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
To start off you are lying, I never blocked you and you have been sending me messages and I replied to all of them.

it doesnt say i blocked you, and yes i know u have been sending me messages but u didnt refund it wasnt my fault i got kicked
05-05-2011, 09:49 PM #4
SU44K8
Suffocate
it doesnt say i blocked you, and yes i know u have been sending me messages but u didnt refund it wasnt my fault i got kicked

And you are lying about me going offline, I started the game and YOU signed off then got back on and sent me a message saying you got kicked, then I hosted like 4 other games waiting for you to get it.

My connection was fine because I had 2-3 other friends in the game with me and you lagged out all 4 times but my friends never got lagged out.

THEN I got off line then got right back on to see if that would help solve your problem with lagging out.
05-05-2011, 09:50 PM #5
Callum.
The Welsh Guy FTW
And you are lying about me going offline, I started the game and YOU signed off then got back on and sent me a message saying you got kicked, then I hosted like 4 other games waiting for you to get it.

My connection was fine because I had 2-3 other friends in the game with me and you lagged out all 4 times but my friends never got lagged out.

THEN I got off line then got right back on to see if that would help solve your problem with lagging out.

seriously mate i dont wanna fight about this i just dont wanna waste my VBUX AKA POINTS, so yeah
05-05-2011, 09:51 PM #6
SU44K8
Suffocate

I thought it said that I blocked you

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

seriously mate i dont wanna fight about this i just dont wanna waste my VBUX AKA POINTS, so yeah

I already told you I would do it when PSN is back up like a day after it was down and you agreed.
05-05-2011, 09:52 PM #7
Callum.
The Welsh Guy FTW
I thought it said that I blocked you

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

I already told you I would do it when PSN is back up like a day after it was down and you agreed.

yeah but its not on is it, so yeah im not waiting any longer man im getting tired .
05-05-2011, 09:54 PM #8
SU44K8
Suffocate
yeah but its not on is it, so yeah im not waiting any longer man im getting tired .

Exactly so therefore you are changing your mind which my thread says: You must login or register to view this content.
05-05-2011, 09:55 PM #9
Callum.
The Welsh Guy FTW
Exactly so therefore you are changing your mind which my thread says: You must login or register to view this content.

i didnt get the 9th tho did i, so
05-05-2011, 09:58 PM #10
SU44K8
Suffocate
i didnt get the 9th tho did i, so

You are changing your mind about wanting my service. This is a pointless thread why did you make this?

I never scammed you I told you I would do it when PSN is back up, its not back up so I didnt scam you and you are changing your mind about the 9th prestige so I dont need to refund you.

Like you PM'd me if you want a name change just post a lot, you will get 43,000 quick.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo