05-09-2011, 09:15 PM #1
KeithH4666
Social engineering <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: xZerka
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:May 7th

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:25 pounds

Did you;
- Buy?x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-he said that i disputed him on paypal or some crap like that and that he could not refund me,

other comments: i sent him 25 pounds for two youtube accounts. i then wanted a refund because he said one of them was ready for partnership but it was to confusing and he said something about it only working in the usa.. then he said he would give me a refund but he said he transfered the money to a different account and he couldn't refund it. He then changed the pass to the youtube accounts. He also said no refunds after i asked him and it says nowhere no refund, Hes also is good guy i just want a refund.
05-20-2011, 12:43 AM #29
Kif
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by KeithH4666 View Post
i sent you the money legitly.. who owns the paypal account with the money on it? you.! so who has the money? you...its not my fault someone disputed you on paypal... mods can we get this sorted out?

i dont think the mods can sort this out... im not even possible to sort this out... because paypal held the money and now NO ONE has the money CURRENTLY.. if the money shows up i will refund but right now its not showing so nothing can be fixed because you tried to get your money back... and you cant just say someone disputed me because the money can just get held by paypal for paypal to lookat then they would have to do that for every money transaction which would be impossible... so it was definatly you who started the dispute because there is no other way the money can be held...
05-20-2011, 06:26 AM #30
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by xZerka View Post
i dont think the mods can sort this out... im not even possible to sort this out... because paypal held the money and now NO ONE has the money CURRENTLY.. if the money shows up i will refund but right now its not showing so nothing can be fixed because you tried to get your money back... and you cant just say someone disputed me because the money can just get held by paypal for paypal to lookat then they would have to do that for every money transaction which would be impossible... so it was definatly you who started the dispute because there is no other way the money can be held...

Regardless, you have money of his which you owe him. Can you not send it to him in one of the following ways:

Cash via mail
Friend's/relative's paypal
Bank transfer
05-20-2011, 03:25 PM #31
KeithH4666
Social engineering <3

well i have proof i didnt. so someone else did Smile
05-20-2011, 09:57 PM #32
Kif
Kush Friendly
well i have proof i didnt. so someone else did Smile

then who? cant be me.. cant be paypal? wHO!!!?
05-20-2011, 10:55 PM #33
KeithH4666
Social engineering <3
then who? cant be me.. cant be paypal? wHO!!!?

i dunno u sort it out.
05-21-2011, 03:54 AM #34
Kif
Kush Friendly
i dunno u sort it out.

You sort it out because your the one who tried to get the money back. You dont have to say it was you because there is nothing I could have done to prevent this or get the money back until its unheld.
05-21-2011, 08:57 PM #35
KeithH4666
Social engineering <3
You sort it out because your the one who tried to get the money back. You dont have to say it was you because there is nothing I could have done to prevent this or get the money back until its unheld.

Ehhhm I'm sorry for using this English....but are you retarded I never filled a dispute...as I have told u like four times. You wanna accuse me if disputing u on paypal then get some proof.
05-24-2011, 04:10 PM #36
KeithH4666
Social engineering <3
none? .......
05-24-2011, 05:29 PM #37
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

He have proven that he did not try to dispute you on PayPal.

none? .......

Who has the youtube accounts now? What was the problem with them?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo