05-09-2011, 09:15 PM #1
KeithH4666
Social engineering <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: xZerka
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:May 7th

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:25 pounds

Did you;
- Buy?x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-he said that i disputed him on paypal or some crap like that and that he could not refund me,

other comments: i sent him 25 pounds for two youtube accounts. i then wanted a refund because he said one of them was ready for partnership but it was to confusing and he said something about it only working in the usa.. then he said he would give me a refund but he said he transfered the money to a different account and he couldn't refund it. He then changed the pass to the youtube accounts. He also said no refunds after i asked him and it says nowhere no refund, Hes also is good guy i just want a refund.
05-10-2011, 06:33 AM #2
Jake
One Man Army
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
05-10-2011, 08:30 PM #3
KeithH4666
Social engineering <3
Originally posted by Dave
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.

he also said this when i just asked him for the accounts if he cant pay me back... You must login or register to view this content.

I also never disputed him on paypal, also thanks for helping dave Smile
Last edited by KeithH4666 ; 05-10-2011 at 08:32 PM.
05-11-2011, 01:40 AM #4
Kif
Kush Friendly
You sent the money and I got it and then gave you the account info.
Then I sent the money from my paypal to my other paypal, here is a picture of that transaction:
Here is the money succesfully on my other paypal:
Then he started a dispute:
Now the money is held so no one has the money currently, show here:
Even though I clearly stated, "NO REFUNDS" here:
Onece I saw the dispute I quickly changed the login information to the YouTube Channels in case
if he was trying to scam me... I would give him the channels back if I had the money but if I give him the YouTube Channels then he leaves with the youtube accounts and the money lost but I get nothing in return and paypal will be reviewing the dispute forever. Unfortunatly my accounts are not verified so I can not send any money either... Also I dont plan on verifiing my accounts... Also if this information helps, both of my paypal accounts are currently limited because he started a dispute on paypal...

If I got the money some how, I would give him the channels.. But until then no one is getting the channels because he tried to take the channels back...

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I want to give you a account but unfortunatly I currently cant, as you can see because the money is being held if you want me to give you my login information to both of my paypals and maybe you can work something out between because I obviously cant... So I will just give you my paypal accounts and you cant fix it because I honestly am not trying to scam you and since you want a refunds even though I send I wouldnt give a refund, I will still give you a refund because you were not trying to scam and nor was I so I say we should just go back to me having the youtube accounts and you having your money back and I really want that to happen but i dont know how so send me a persoanl message A.S.A.P and I will send you the info to the paypals... or well let the mod take care of it but I will let who ever think they can refund this then I will let them do it so you can have your money back.. But i honestly do not know what to do... Please Respond A.S.A.P
Last edited by Kif ; 05-11-2011 at 01:28 AM.
05-11-2011, 06:28 AM #5
KeithH4666
Social engineering <3
but i honestly didnt dispute you? and if you sent the money to a different account how could i have got the email to dispute it... :/
05-11-2011, 03:36 PM #6
KeithH4666
Social engineering <3
whats with the lack of mods? :(

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by xZerka View Post
You sent the money and I got it and then gave you the account info.
Then I sent the money from my paypal to my other paypal, here is a picture of that transaction:
Here is the money succesfully on my other paypal:
Then he started a dispute:
Now the money is held so no one has the money currently, show here:
Even though I clearly stated, "NO REFUNDS" here:
Onece I saw the dispute I quickly changed the login information to the YouTube Channels in case
if he was trying to scam me... I would give him the channels back if I had the money but if I give him the YouTube Channels then he leaves with the youtube accounts and the money lost but I get nothing in return and paypal will be reviewing the dispute forever. Unfortunatly my accounts are not verified so I can not send any money either... Also I dont plan on verifiing my accounts... Also if this information helps, both of my paypal accounts are currently limited because he started a dispute on paypal...

If I got the money some how, I would give him the channels.. But until then no one is getting the channels because he tried to take the channels back...

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I want to give you a account but unfortunatly I currently cant, as you can see because the money is being held if you want me to give you my login information to both of my paypals and maybe you can work something out between because I obviously cant... So I will just give you my paypal accounts and you cant fix it because I honestly am not trying to scam you and since you want a refunds even though I send I wouldnt give a refund, I will still give you a refund because you were not trying to scam and nor was I so I say we should just go back to me having the youtube accounts and you having your money back and I really want that to happen but i dont know how so send me a persoanl message A.S.A.P and I will send you the info to the paypals... or well let the mod take care of it but I will let who ever think they can refund this then I will let them do it so you can have your money back.. But i honestly do not know what to do... Please Respond A.S.A.P

ohh and also could you give me the paypal account with the money on it?

also proof i never disputed you on paypal...
Last edited by KeithH4666 ; 05-11-2011 at 03:50 PM.
05-11-2011, 06:24 PM #7
Kif
Kush Friendly
i dont have any proof that you disputed me but i did get disputed so unfortunatly i dont have any money currently because paypal held the money so i cant refund the money so i can give you the account and show you that i have no money because paypal held it...
05-11-2011, 08:59 PM #8
KeithH4666
Social engineering <3
someone else disputed you not me!!!
05-11-2011, 09:10 PM #9
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by xZerka View Post
i dont have any proof that you disputed me but i did get disputed so unfortunatly i dont have any money currently because paypal held the money so i cant refund the money so i can give you the account and show you that i have no money because paypal held it...

Do you not have any other means of sending the money?

- Friends/relatives' paypal
- Bank transfer
- Cash in post

I need suffice reasons why you can't, if not.
05-11-2011, 10:36 PM #10
Kif
Kush Friendly
Im not allowed to use my back account thats why I dont have my paypal verified also none of my friends/relatives use paypal. I would give him the accounts if the money wasn't being held... But now that its held because someone started a dispute, no one has the money currently...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo