05-21-2011, 07:49 PM #1
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: MattErased

Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:Information And Pictures At Bottom

When did this happen: Yesterday(Last Night)

How did you purchase: Through Paypal

How much?: $80

Did you;
- Buy? I Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes I Did

If yes, What did they say?: A Long A** Complaint

Other comments:

Wednesday i contacted the seller about the account we then went on tinychat to talk on facebook because he doesn't have Aim, Skype or Msn. He then told me that he had the account but couldn't get access to it he said that he lended the account to a friend for some gameshare(But I'm Thinking PSN Was Down) he then told me that he is on the line with PSN now and they he wouldn't be able to get the account till thursday. Thursday i didn't hear from him but i did last night. Last night i told him to send the information so i could check the account but he keeps telling me that he has been scammed numerous of times but when i went on his profile he didn't have any threads open in the dispute section. He later told me that he wasnt sending the information until i send the funds, so i did he sended the email in a PM and so i sended the money there. Afterwards he told me to hold on to see if he got it but then how could he if the email is his friends own? Atleast thats what he told me he then said he hadn't recieved it as yet and for me to send proof that i did so i photobucket it and PMed him the picture of the funds sended. He then told me that he couldn't check because the paypal account is his friends own (One thing with me i like to give people a chance to redeem themselves but they lie so much they don't know what they're saying) He told me that his friend should be online soon to check the payment so he can verify and i could have the information i then told him to send the info or i will dispute him he then pleaded saying please don't. I told him by 11:20 i want the account of my money back. He contacted me back at 11:30 telling me his friend is online and he gave me the account information of course it didn't worked. So i then contacted him back saying it's not working he tells me that he is still waiting for his friend to recieve the payments so now i'm fed up i either want the right information to the account or my $ back. I dealt with a scammed not more than a month ago with LightBringer and provided numerous of evidence by saving my PM i was able to recover $50 from him through paypal because i produced alot of evidence and pictures and that's what i intend to do to MattErased with my $80.

Here are some pictures:
You must login or register to view this content.
05-21-2011, 10:40 PM #20
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by MattErased View Post
Ok..... 1sec

You have 24 hours to refund the $80 to TwilightxSaga, if you don't you will be infracted for scamming and the result is a perma ban.
05-21-2011, 10:40 PM #21
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Foxxy PENNSTATE refunded the money if you could close this please this has been solved of course it will take about 5 days here for me to see the payment on my account, as i told them i will buy the account once i check the account first to make sure it's verified.
05-21-2011, 10:43 PM #22
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Alright then. Dispute solved, thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo