05-21-2011, 11:07 PM #1
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: ExtendedMediaHD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Yeah

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 4Mill vBux

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- N/A

Other comments: He Sold Me A Site Saying He Was The Owner, But Now I Found Other Guy Called _Jimbo & Say ExtendedMediaHD Wasn't The Owner!!

Just I Want My vBux Back Please!!
Last edited by A1 ; 05-21-2011 at 11:19 PM.
05-22-2011, 12:27 AM #29
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
It is your fault. I FULLY set up your site so it was usable. Configured the database. etc... (Really upto iDelete to decide whose site it was). (I did not trade anything in exchange for this FULL set up).

And I can quite clearly remember saying "Other peoples sites can be accessed via that FTP info, please be don't share it." (Something very close to that as it was a long while ago in the SB). I don't think that anybody in the right mind could allow someone to share the info to something making them a living.

Originally posted by ExtendedMediaHD View Post
Listen mate, Yeah you set the site up by installing the PhpBB and registering the domain but I installed the theme/style added all the sections, groups and user ranks and you set the site up for ME. So it was my site. **** THIS I'M NOT ARGUING IN A DISPUTE WHERE THE GUY WHO OPENED THE DISPUTE HASN'T GOT A CLUE ABOUT SETTING UP SITES. NOT MY FAULT THEM SITES ARE ****ED. DOCKAA'S FAULT!

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

As I said, I did not give permission for you to share my PERSONAL details. In addition, you asked if I could "Host your site, but you could run it".

NO THE LAST TIME I SPOKE TO JIMBO WAS THE DAY HE SET UP THE PHPBB FOR ME /facepalm
05-22-2011, 12:28 AM #30
Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
It is your fault. I FULLY set up your site so it was usable. Configured the database. etc... (Really upto iDelete to decide whose site it was). (I did not trade anything in exchange for this FULL set up).

And I can quite clearly remember saying "Other peoples sites can be accessed via that FTP info, please be don't share it." (Something very close to that as it was a long while ago in the SB). I don't think that anybody in the right mind could allow someone to share the info to something making them a living.

I offered you vBux but you said no It's ok and if you're going to moan at me then don't bother. Either he bans me or he ends the dispute cos I cba with this now.
05-22-2011, 12:30 AM #31
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
I offered you vBux but you said no It's ok and if you're going to moan at me then don't bother. Either he bans me or he ends the dispute cos I cba with this now.

Now What Man!?? There Is the Proof Your Not The Owner... Why You Sold Me The Site If Wasn't Yours?? /facepalm/facepalm
05-22-2011, 12:31 AM #32

Well you need to find a way to refund the user his 4 million vbux back.
05-22-2011, 12:33 AM #33

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

As I said, I did not give permission for you to share my PERSONAL details. In addition, you asked if I could "Host your site, but you could run it".

What so a shit load of documents is your personal details are they? Listen, I asked if you could host it now own it, run it and tell me what I can and can't do with it now I'm not replying back to any quotes now so I'll either get banned or the dispute will be closed. Bye.
05-22-2011, 12:35 AM #34
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
What so a shit load of documents is your personal details are they? Listen, I asked if you could host it now own it, run it and tell me what I can and can't do with it now I'm not replying back to any quotes now so I'll either get banned or the dispute will be closed. Bye.

Mods Clearly!! There Is Another BITCH...
05-22-2011, 12:37 AM #35
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
You see; inside these folders are things called "Websites" which when you access them via an internet browser (i.e. FireFox etc.) they turn into magical pages like this one, and believe it or not people pay REAL monney not just vBux to have a website. And as for your site I said you could "run" it, I never did say that you owned it.

05-22-2011, 12:46 AM #36
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Well you need to find a way to refund the user his 4 million vbux back.

Now What BruH?? If You Read Is Obviously Who Scammed...
05-22-2011, 12:50 AM #37
You see; inside these folders are things called "Websites" which when you access them via an internet browser (i.e. FireFox etc.) they turn into magical pages like this one, and believe it or not people pay REAL monney not just vBux to have a website. And as for your site I said you could "run" it, I never did say that you owned it.

Yeah and people who use sites to make a living are sad old ****ers who are too lazy to go out an get a job instead they sit behind there desk all day running a forum.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo