06-07-2011, 07:42 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Template:

Scammer NGU Name: MW2_KILLA
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: All photo proof is in my explanations below

When did this happen: Well I personally traded the 14th account with MW2_KILLA at the end of March, however I am un-sure when Bato traded with him, but it was not much time after.

How did you purchase: he gave me vbucks and his account, Bato I think gave him a $50 psn card for the account (read Bato's explanation about what else MW2_KILLA charged him for, 2.5million for details after)

How much?: he gave me 2million vbucka nd the 5th prestige account, Bato gave him $50 PSN card

Did you;
- Buy? BUY
- Sell?
- Trade? Trade as well

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-
yes, a screenshot of what he said is in MY dispute explanation
yes, a screenshot of what happened with him and Bato is in Bato's dispute explanation

Other comments:
PLEASE READ THE EXPLANATIONS!!

All explanations for both of our disputes:

FOR ME

A while back I sold the user You must login or register to view this content. a 14th prestige black ops account for 2 million vbucks and his own 5th prestige black ops account. (PSN: QuiickNinja (or something like that))

Because of the recent PS3 update, I cannot access the 5th prestige account because I was stupid enough not to change the email (this was my fault). I have contacted the user and he will not give me the details (I got a new PS3 and never noted down the details, again this is my fault) or offer to change the password for me, I asked him for the details and if he could change the account and he said:

You must login or register to view this content.

now you may think there is nothing wrong with this but the one thing I remember about the email is that it was @hotmail.com/.co.uk or some other email server like yahoo or gmail, all I know is that if the email hasn't been created it can be now and I can then email myself the details, but he will not tell me the email or password, I have left him numerous VM's and PM's but no reply.

Here is proof that we traded accounts from my referrals:

^This is my dispute, I am asking for the details to the account.

Bato-11's dispute (Now ishowboatz) - I have only posted his dispute because I was the first owner of the account Bato-11 is trying to receive details for

The 14th account I gave to MW2_KILLA (me, mudkip) was then sold on to the user You must login or register to view this content. who recently changed his name to ishowboatz, the name of the 14th account. Anyway, like me, Bato did not change the details and kept them as the details MW2_KILLA had changed them to, the same thing happened to me as it did to Bato, he does not have access to the email, (he has the password and email though) that was made by MW2_KILLA. The situation is EXACTLY THE SAME as my dispute.

But......something else happened to Bato.

He managed to get through to MW2_KILLA, I do not have the full PM conversation, but MW2_KILLA told him:

"Give me 2.5 million vbucks and I will change the password via email and give you the account"
here is the VM conversation:
The message Ishowboatz sent me (Bato):

So in short, Bato boguth the account off MW2_KILLA and din't change the email, he contacted MW2_KILLA and asked for the email details or for him to just change the password and then give him the new details, MW2_KILLA responded saying that if Bato gave him 2.5million vbucks then he would give him the details back, so basically, Bato paid I think a $50 PSN card for the account, lost the details and is now being made to pay 2.5 million vbucks in order for the details to be changed, which I think is completely wrong.

The Things i am trying to receive/asking for
What Im asking for by opening this dispute:

• MW2_KILLA to give me the account details to the psn account: QuiickNinja (I think thats the PSN) which he traded with me.
  • for Bato to get the details of ishowboatz (previously owned by me) from MW2_KILLA
  • for Bato to get his 2.5million vbucks back and for MW2_KILLA to give him the details for free seeing as bato boguth the account in the first place for a $50 PSN card.
Last edited by Mudkip ; 06-07-2011 at 08:09 PM.
06-07-2011, 07:46 PM #2
Could you put this into the template and adjust it so it works? It simplifies things.
06-07-2011, 07:56 PM #3
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Could you put this into the template and adjust it so it works? It simplifies things.

what do you mean?
06-07-2011, 08:00 PM #4
Originally posted by Mudkip View Post
what do you mean?

There is a dispute template I'd like you to follow. Its in the stickies.
06-07-2011, 08:09 PM #5
Mudkip
Retired Moderator

I have tried to tidy up the dispute for you.....any questions just ask, I've added in extra evidence

EDIT:

let me get the template now

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

There is a dispute template I'd like you to follow. Its in the stickies.

template has been added, please get back to me
06-07-2011, 08:11 PM #6
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
06-07-2011, 08:13 PM #7
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.

thanks, but if he doesn't can I ask, is there any way you can ban him or do whatever you are going to do after I get my details back? because I need the account :\
06-07-2011, 08:14 PM #8
thanks, but if he doesn't can I ask, is there any way you can ban him or do whatever you are going to do after I get my details back? because I need the account :\

If he doesn't reply I cannot guarantee you will get the details. If he doesn't reply in 24 hours then he'll be banned.
06-07-2011, 08:16 PM #9
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
If he doesn't reply I cannot guarantee you will get the details. If he doesn't reply in 24 hours then he'll be banned.

Bato asks will he never get his $50 back and his 2.5 million vbucks then?
06-07-2011, 08:18 PM #10
Bato asks will he never get his $50 back and his 2.5 million vbucks then?

Unfortunately thats how it works. We as NGU staff will only refund the 2.5 million vbux to the original owner. The 50$ will be lost for good. We can't force MW2 KILLA to give the money back since this is the internet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo